Updated July 25, 2014: The online registration and paid reservations are already closed as the maximum number of attendees have been reached. Those who paid in advance will be prioritized and the event organizers will no longer entertain walk-ins.
Updated July 24, 2014: To accommodate more participants, venue has been moved to Slate Creative Studio, #373 Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City.
Do you want to learn how to invest in foreclosed properties but don’t know where to start? I have been invited to speak about this in the upcoming “Usapang Foreclosed Property Investing” seminar to be held on July 26, 2014, Saturday, 1:00pm, at the
UCC Terrace Cafe, Burgos Circle Forbes Town Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig Slate Creative Studio, #373 Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City. Learning fee is just Php1,000.00.
Check out the details below.
I’m pretty excited with this seminar because I have been given at least 3-hours to talk about getting started with investing in foreclosed properties, a topic that is still often misunderstood by many.
It is still a big challenge for me to fit many years worth of knowledge and experience in 3 hours, but this is way better than just a few minutes. Because of the limited time, I will only cover the basics of the foreclosure process, from the pre-foreclosure stage, up to the time a property becomes a foreclosed property, and the essential things you need to know when buying and selling them, and maybe more, if time permits.
I will try my best to share as much info as I can, but we’ll make sure there is also enough time to answer those “burning” questions that are often left unanswered due to lack of time. I’m sure this will be an exciting learning event.
If you are interested in joining us in this seminar on foreclosed property investing, please see registration details below.
Usapang Foreclosed Property Investing seminar details
When: July 26, 2014, sa Sabado na!
Time: 1 PM start
UCC Terrace Cafe, Burgos Circle Forbes Town Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig Slate Creative Studio, #373 Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City
Google map to the venue: https://goo.gl/maps/0KzLv
Learning fee: P1,000 only
1. Register by filling-out the form found on this link:
Sorry, registration is now closed!
The online registration and paid reservations are already closed as the maximum number of attendees have been reached. Those who paid in advance will be prioritized and the event organizers will no longer entertain walk-ins.
2. Please deposit your learning fee in advance at:
- BDO Savings Account #0063 9008 3725
- Account Name: Bernard Y. Gutierrez
- BDO SM Marikina Branch
3. Scan your deposit slip or screengrab your online payment details then email to [email protected]. You may also call for confirmation details:
- Joey: 0917-899 0296
- Rona: 0905-573 5804
We look forward to seeing you there!
Tagged with: angat pilipinas coalition, burn gutierrez, foreclosed property investing, ofw usapang piso, seminar
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Where to get CPD units for real estate brokers in 2018
- See you at the TGFI Financial Literacy Summit on April 1-2, 2017!
- Do you want to solve your property management problems and earn CPD units at the same time?
- Join Me At The Money Summit And Wealth Expo 2016 (Get Early Bird Rates Until April 22)
- Do You Want Passive Income Thru Real Estate? Join Centro Maven’s Real Estate Entrepreneurship Seminar on October 3, 2015
- Video 4 Is Live – The “BIG PICTURE” of the Real Estate Investing Process
- Giveaway: Win 2 Free Tickets For The 8th Money Summit and Wealth Expo (Deadline: July 9, 2015)
- See You At The 8th Money Summit And Wealth Expo On July 17-18, 2015
- Congratulations to the 3 Winners For The Usapang Foreclosed Property Investing Seminar Giveaway!
- Las Pinas 120-Unit Real Estate Seminar & Training for 2015 Real Estate Brokers Exam Starts October 25, 2014