Now is the best time to invest in real estate. With motivated sellers, prices are reasonable, lenders are willing to lend and interest rates are low. With lower interest income, savers are in search of a better investment alternative of which, real estate is the answer.
With the upswing mode of real estate, there is a strong need to guide incoming beginners and prospective real estate investors, dealers and developers away from the sad misfortunes of loss-making investments. Although real estate investing is one investment area that yields many opportunities and long financial security, this is realized only by knowledgeable investors.
Photo credit: http://taxfix.co.uk
However, because of the broad, diverse and changing intricacies and techniques of real estate, there is an urgent need to first acquire better and new knowledge in real estate on the part of prospective real estate investors, lessors, dealers and developers to save them from sad misfortunes, and also learn from the past mistakes of others.
In this regard, a series of lectures on the different how to’s of Real Estate Investing are continuously conducted by Urban Institute of Real Estate for prospective investors, developers, landowners and realty professionals for them to gain sufficient insights and confidence to finally implement proposed real estate investments.
Participants can learn the ABC’s of real estate principles and avoid costly mistakes that were normally suffered by inexperienced investors, and thus be guided to a pleasant and successful real estate business.
Numerous issues concerning real estate investment would be discussed in this new series of seminars which would be conducted Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays starting May 10 to May 31, 1:30 to 6:00 PM at the Don Jose Yulo Caseroom, AIM-ACCEED, Benavides St., Corner Trassiera St., Makati City.
The topics, which may be attended separately, and are all stand alone, are as follows:
- May 10, 2011 – Investing in Real Estate: Opportunities, Techniques & What are Needed to Learn before Investing;
- May 12, 2011 – Real Estate Economics and the Ups and Downs of Real Estate Values;
- May 14, 2011 – How to Manage and Maximize Income of Rental Properties;
- May 17, 2011 – How To’s of Property Development with HLURB Rules;
- May 21, 2011 – Joint Ventures and Syndications for Real Estate Projects;
- May 24, 2011 – Legal Aspects of Real Estate Sales;
- May 26, 2011 – Taxation of Real Estate Sales and Leases;
- May 28, 2011 – Property Valuation: How to do it Yourself;
- May 31, 2011 – Making Big Money in Distressed Properties.
This Lecture Series will have as lecturer Engr. Enrico S. Cruz, who has more than 40 years in real estate, engineering, construction, management and education, together with Professor Atty. Rex Enrico V. Cruz III. Engr. Cruz is also a licensed real estate consultant and 1st and 8th placer in the real estate appraiser’s and broker’s board examinations respectively, and was invested as a “Real Estate Fellow” by the Philippine Council of Real Estate Educators.
For other details or advance registration, Urban Institute may be reached at 509-7402 or Globe CP# 0915-457-3596 or Smart CP No. 0939-137-9242 or by email at [email protected] or visit www.urban-institute.com.
This is exactly the same seminar series I attended way back in the early part of 2008 when I was still learning how to do real estate investing in the Philippine setting.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
PS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Mailbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose, I am not an affiliate of this seminar series from Urban Institute which means I won’t earn anything from this. A lot of people have been asking through the comments section when the next seminar series will be, and this is the answer to those comments. I consider Engr. Enrico Cruz as one of my mentors when it comes to real estate investing.
Tagged with: how to, how to real estate investing, invest in real estate, motivated sellers, real estate business, real estate dealers, real estate developers, Real Estate Investing, real estate investors
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Where to get CPD units for real estate brokers in 2018
- See you at the TGFI Financial Literacy Summit on April 1-2, 2017!
- Do you want to solve your property management problems and earn CPD units at the same time?
- Join Me At The Money Summit And Wealth Expo 2016 (Get Early Bird Rates Until April 22)
- Do You Want Passive Income Thru Real Estate? Join Centro Maven’s Real Estate Entrepreneurship Seminar on October 3, 2015
- Video 4 Is Live – The “BIG PICTURE” of the Real Estate Investing Process
- Giveaway: Win 2 Free Tickets For The 8th Money Summit and Wealth Expo (Deadline: July 9, 2015)
- See You At The 8th Money Summit And Wealth Expo On July 17-18, 2015
- Congratulations to the 3 Winners For The Usapang Foreclosed Property Investing Seminar Giveaway!
- Las Pinas 120-Unit Real Estate Seminar & Training for 2015 Real Estate Brokers Exam Starts October 25, 2014