We welcome 2012 with the first listing of foreclosed properties to be featured in ForeclosurePhilippines.com! This listing is from Philmay Properties Inc. (PPI), which contains foreclosed properties for sale that are located in the Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao areas, updated as of December 31, 2011.
Prices are negotiable, subject to management approval. Only 10% downpayment is required and the balance is payable from 5 to 10 years. A longer payment term of 15 years is possible but is subject to approval.
Download the complete list of Philmay foreclosed properties
The complete list of Philmay foreclosed properties as of December 30, 2011 is ready for download below in XLS format
1. Prices are negotiable
2. Prices are subject to change without prior notice
3. Philmay reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions, and withdraw/replace anyand all properties anytime for whatever reason Management may deem appropriate
4. All sales shall be on an “as-is, where-is” basis, no waranties and “no recourse” basis. Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due dilligence prior to submission of an offer to buy
6. Submission of offer to buy is on a first come, best offer basis. PPI reserves the right to conduct private bidding in the event of multiple offers received on the same property subject to the bidding policy of PPI
7. Mere submission of an offer does not construe a right of “first option” by the offeror
8. The creditable withholding tax up to the agreed purchase price shall be for the acocunt of PPI. Any fractional cost or excess shall be for the buyer’s account
9. Prices are not applicable to buyback of the former owners or relatives up to 1st degree of consanguinity. Please confirm with PPI any buyback price
10. All sales transactions are subject to the final approval of the Management of PPI
11. Brokers or agents are not allowed to accept any payment from prospective buyers
12. Taxes and required fees due from buyer must be settled on time during documentation to avoid penalties
For more info
To request for more information, please leave a comment below!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an accredited real estate broker of Philmay Properties Inc.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Foreclosed properties, foreclosed properties for sale, luzon foreclosed properties, maybank foreclosed properties, Metro Manila foreclosed properties, mindanao foreclosed properties, Negotiated Sale, Philmay, Philmay, philmay foreclosed properties, ppi, ropoa, visayas foreclosed properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)