This quarter’s update for Philmay Properties Inc. (PPI) foreclosed properties is here.The updated listing contains foreclosed properties from Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao areas, updated as of May 2012.
Just like prior listings, prices are negotiable, but are subject to management approval. Only 10% downpayment is required with the balance payable from 5 to 10 years. Longer payment terms (ex. 15 years) is possible subject to approval.
Download the complete list of Philmay foreclosed properties
The complete list of Philmay foreclosed properties as of May 2012 is ready for download below in XLS format.
1. Prices are negotiable
2. Prices are subject to change without prior notice
3. Philmay reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions, and withdraw/replace anyand all properties anytime for whatever reason Management may deem appropriate
4. All sales shall be on an “as-is, where-is” basis, no waranties and “no recourse” basis. Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due dilligence prior to submission of an offer to buy
5. Submission of offer to buy is on a first come, best offer basis. PPI reserves the right to conduct private bidding in the event of multiple offers received on the same property subject to the bidding policy of PPI
6. Mere submission of an offer does not construe a right of “first option” by the offeror
7. The creditable withholding tax up to the agreed purchase price shall be for the acocunt of PPI. Any fractional cost or excess shall be for the buyer’s account
8. Prices are not applicable to buyback of the former owners or relatives up to 1st degree of consanguinity. Please confirm with PPI any buyback price
9. All sales transactions are subject to the final approval of the Management of PPI
10. Brokers or agents are not allowed to accept any payment from prospective buyers
11. Taxes and required fees due from buyer must be settled on time during documentation to avoid penalties
For more info
For more information with regard to the foreclosed properties on the list, just leave a comment below!
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an accredited real estate broker of Philmay
Disclaimer: Selling prices are subject to change without prior notice. Misprints may occur. As always, our standard site disclaimer applies.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.