This is an updated listing of BDO foreclosed properties as of end of May 2012, courtesy of Ms. Mary Jean Reyes. Ms. Jean is the Manager of Metro Manila Sales of the BDO Asset Management Group.
One thing I like about this listing is Ms. Jean updated it so you can easily spot properties on the list that already have an offer(in blue) or are already sold (in red).
The listing of BDO foreclosed properties below includes properties that are mostly from Metro Manila, with a few from Luzon.
This is actually a set of listings which contains a main listing and 3 subsequent updates. I was supposed to combine these into one listing but that would mean I would have to defer posting the list, so I decided to post them all here as is.
Aside from cash payment, purchases can be through installment as follows:
- Reservation Fee: 5% of selling price
- Minimum downpayment: 25% of selling price (exclusive of the 5% reservation fee)
- 70% balance: Payable over 5 years at 12% annual interest rate
*Please keep in mind that if you are looking for longer payment terms, and lower mortgage rates, it is possible to finance purchases through a loan takeout with other banks.
- Sale shall be on “as is where is” basis.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All offers are subject to Management approval.
- Interest rates are based on prevailing rate at time of availment.
- Lease offers welcome for all condominium units listed except those under “With Authority to Sell”. Please call for price.
- Where applicable, prices are exclusive of VAT
Download the listings of BDO foreclosed properties as of May 2012
- BDO foreclosed properties for sale – May 2012 (Metro Manila) – XLS
- Additional BDO foreclosed properties for sale as of May 10, 2012 – XLS
- Additional & repriced BDO foreclosed properties for sale as of May 23, 2012 – XLS
- Additional BDO foreclosed properties for sale as of May 28, 2012 – XLS
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an accredited real estate broker of BDO Asset Management Group.
Disclaimer: The properties above are for sale on an “as is where is basis”. All are advised to do the necessary due diligence before entering into a binding commitment financially or otherwise in relation to any of the listings of foreclosed properties for sale that are published in www.foreclosurephilippines.com. Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the factual condition of any property published in www.foreclosurephilippines.com, nor shall they be deemed as misrepresentation.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.