It’s already the 225th Special Public Auction of UnionBank foreclosed properties, and it shall be on November 22, 2014, Saturday, 9:00am, at Function Room No. 1, 28th Floor, UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
Actually, UnionBank will have two auctions on this day. The first will be the Special Public Auction for foreclosed properties in Luzon. The other is the auction for brand new AMALFI house and lots which will follow immediately after the Luzon/Metro Manila auction.
As always, interested bidders are reminded to come early to have enough time to register and fill-out all required forms. Bidders are expected to have done proper due diligence prior to the auction.
Access the list of UnionBank foreclosed properties and view other details
To access the complete listing of Unionbank foreclosed properties and to view other details like payment terms, minimum downpayment required, interest rates, etc., just visit the following page:
Source: Ronald Panganiban, Asset Recovery Officer – Union Bank of the Philippines
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2014 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose, we won’t be able to attend this auction as we will be attending the Kerygma Conference 2014.
P.S. Are you looking for a property to buy? In addition to foreclosed properties, are you also considering Pre-selling and Ready For Occupancy (RFO) properties? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, help is available for you. Just click on the following link to get assistance with finding a property: Find a property
Tagged with: bank acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Foreclosed properties, foreclosed properties for sale, foreclosed real estate properties, luzon foreclosed properties, Metro Manila foreclosed properties, Public Auction, UnionBank, unionbank foreclosed properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- (4th Update) 5,026 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)