A total of 585 Union Bank foreclosed properties from Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao, are included in a public sealed bidding being conducted by their Asset Recovery Group. Deadline of submission of sealed bids will be on October 8, 2020. Details below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Reminders
- 2 View the entire list of Unionbank foreclosed properties for sealed bidding
- 3 Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
- 4 Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
- 5 Download Unionbank foreclosed properties list (PDF)
- 6 Sealed Bidding Details and Important reminders
- 7 What to include when submitting sealed bids
- 8 UnionBank Bidding Rules, Guidelines, Requirements
- 9 Contact Info and reminders
- 10 The “fine print”
Union Bank requires credit checking
Just wanted to remind everyone that Union Bank requires credit checking for all their buyers, as stated in the fine print, and also on the slide below, which I got during an event hosted by Union Bank last year.
Cash basis only
It appears the only payment term available for this sealed bidding is cash basis only, according to the bidding rules. The good news is, cash buyers will get a 5% discount. Please refer to a copy of the bidding rules for more details:
View the entire list of Unionbank foreclosed properties for sealed bidding
For easy searching and filtering, you may view the entire list in our “Classifieds Database” below:
Source: Unionbank Website
Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
To quickly search for ALL available foreclosed properties in your preferred location/ village/ subdivision etc., use our Foreclosed Properties Search or FPS tool below.
- Search by typing keywords (ex. Your preferred subdivision, village, condo, etc) and/or location(s) and click “Search”. To only include properties from Unionbank, include the keyword “Unionbank”.
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied.
- If you want to view all listings regardless of the source, then don’t enter any keywords related to the property source. Example, if you want to find and compare ALL condominiums in Metro Manila, include “condo” then omit the “Unionbank” keyword when searching, and then you will find ALL condos in our database, not just those from Unionbank.
Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions, grouped by Province/City, on this page:
Note: The “Classifieds Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Download Unionbank foreclosed properties list (PDF)
You may also view the complete list of Unionbank foreclosed properties in PDF format, below.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Sealed Bidding Details and Important reminders
- Deadline for submission of bids: October 08, 2020 (Thursday 5:00 PM)
- How to submit bids: Submit online via email: [email protected]
CWT IS FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THE BUYER.
JUST DEPOSIT THE P20,000.00 SHOW MONEY AT ANY UNIONBANK BRANCH NEAREST YOU TO QUALIFY TO BID FOR EACH PROPERTY.
CASH OR MANAGER’S CHECK TO BE DEPOSITED TO:
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1906322505001144
- ACCOUNT NAME: UNIONBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACCOMPLISHED BIDDING FORMS, BIDDING RULES, AND VALIDATED DEPOSIT SLIP VIA EMAIL: [email protected] NOT LATER THAN October 08, 2020 (Thursday 5:00 PM).
What to include when submitting sealed bids
The sealed bid must contain the ff:
- Signed Bid Form (click to download a copy)
- Signed Bidding Rules (click to download a copy)
- Validated deposit slip for the Php20,000 show money
For more info, please refer to the bidding guidelines below.
UnionBank Bidding Rules, Guidelines, Requirements
Here’s a copy of the bidding rules and guidelines for quick reference:
If you have questions, you may contact UnionBank directly using the contact info below.
Contact Info and reminders
For more info, please call:
- MARLON-(027)968-1605 / 09178568198)
- ELA-(027)968-0971 / 09178567698
- DENIS-(027)557-1378 / 09178301580
- MARK-(027)907-9942 / 09178565842
E-mail us at [email protected]
Visit our website at www.unionbankph.com/foreclosed-announcement-downloadable
The “fine print”
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.