A total of 502 UnionBank foreclosed properties from Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao, are included in a public sealed bidding to be conducted by the Unionbank Asset Recovery Group. Details below.
The deadline for submission of bids is on September 9, 2022, Friday, 5pm.
Sorry for the short-notice, this listing/schedule was only published on UnionBank’s website sometime yesterday, September 6, 2022, after 10am (I’m sure of this because this was the last time I checked their website and it was still not updated).
Table of contents
- Download Unionbank foreclosed properties list for sealed bidding
- Union Bank requires credit checking + other reminders
- Payment terms: Cash basis only?
- Contact Info for UNIONBANK ASSET RECOVERY GROUP
- Sealed Bidding Details and Important reminders
- What to include when submitting sealed bids
- UnionBank Bidding Rules, Guidelines, Requirements
- Full disclosure
Download Unionbank foreclosed properties list for sealed bidding
Here’s a copy of the listing in PDF format:
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Source: Unionbank Website
Search our foreclosed properties database…
Wait, there’s more! You can also search from over 20,000 foreclosed properties in our database that includes multiple banks and lending institutions that have foreclosed properties for sale. Quickly search using the link below:
All locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions inside our database, grouped by Province/ City, on this page:
Note: The “Foreclosed Properties Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/ suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Union Bank requires credit checking + other reminders
Just wanted to remind everyone of the “fine print”, as seen on the slide below, which I got during an event hosted by Union Bank for accredited real estate brokers.
- Union Bank requires credit checking for all buyers of foreclosed properties.
- All taxes and expenses related to the sale will be for the buyer’s account. These include but are not limited to:
- Creditable Withholding Tax or CWT
- Documentary Stamps Tax or DST
- Business Tax
- Transfer Tax
- Registration Fees
Payment terms: Cash basis only?
It appears the only payment term available for this sealed bidding is cash basis only because it is the only mode of payment inside the bidding rules. See Bidding Rules and Regulations for more details.
The good news is, cash buyers will get a 5% discount as indicated in the bidding rules (see below for more details).
Contact Info for UNIONBANK ASSET RECOVERY GROUP
For more info, please call UnionBank DIRECTLY through the following:
- JP: 09178241494
- ELA: (027)968-0971 / 09178567698
- GAB: 09178232188
- MAE: 09951649727
- MASHA: 09693029260
By the way, if you plan to call Unionbank, please do so during office hours: 08:30 am to 05:30 pm (Monday to Friday).
You may also contact them via:
- E-mail: ARGsales@unionbankph.com.
- Website: www.unionbankph.com/foreclosed-announcement-downloadable
Sealed Bidding Details and Important reminders
- Deadline for submission of bids: September 9, 2022 (Friday, 5:00 PM)
- How to submit bids: Submit online via email: ARGsales@unionbankph.com
“PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACCOMPLISHED BIDDING FORMS, BIDDING RULES, AND VALIDATED DEPOSIT SLIP VIA EMAIL: ARGSALES@UNIONBANKPH.COM NOT LATER THAN September 9, 2022 (Friday, 5:00 PM).
JUST DEPOSIT THE P20,000.00 SHOW MONEY AT ANY NEAREST UNIONBANK BRANCH TO QUALIFY TO BID FOR EACH PROPERTY.
CWT IS FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THE BUYER.
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1906322505001144
- ACCOUNT NAME: UNIONBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES“
Please refer to Bidding Rules and Regulations below for more info.
What to include when submitting sealed bids
The sealed bid must contain the following:
- Signed Bid Form
- Signed Bidding Rules + all listed requirements (see Annex A of Bidding Rules and Regulations)
- Validated deposit slip for the Php20,000 show money
For more info, please refer to the Bidding Rules and Regulations.
UnionBank Bidding Rules, Guidelines, Requirements
Here’s a copy of the bidding rules and guidelines, plus other related forms for quick reference (these are direct links to the files on UNIONBANK’s WEBSITE):
- Download Flyer
- Personal Info Form
- Bid Form
- Bidding Rules and Regulations
- Buyer’s Requirements
- Signature Card
- Offer To Buy Form
If you have questions, you may contact UnionBank directly.
1 ) UnionBank may, at anytime, withdraw any of the properties listed above prior to auction.
2 ) Office Hours: 08:30 am to 05:30 pm (Monday to Friday).
3 ) Payment of Creditable Withholding Tax (CWT) is for the Buyer’s account.
4 ) All winning bidders will be subject to credit checking.
5 ) LA – Lot Area
6 ) FA – Floor Area
“MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY.“Source: UnionBank Website
Nothing to disclose. While we are accredited licensed real estate brokers with Unionbank, we have stopped brokering foreclosed properties at the moment, so please contact Unionbank directly to inquire. We are sharing this as a public service announcement to all our readers and subscribers. Thank you for understanding!