I’ve just finished updating our Foreclosed Real Estate Database (FRED) with the latest list of BFS foreclosed properties for sale as of March 2015. We now have a total of 2,174 properties from BFS located all over the Philippines. Big discounts are still available! Check out the details below.
Here’s a summary for the March 2015 update, which comes directly from Bahay Financial Services (BFS):
- 55 new listings were added to the database (pictures to follow)
- All sold properties were removed from the database
- We now have a total of 2,174 properties from BFS
- This update supersedes all previous listings from BFS
Note: A downloadable list in PDF format that only includes newly listed properties will be available later today. Same goes for a downloadable copy for all listings. I will make a follow-up post for this.
Big discounts are available!
- SPOT CASH BUYERS GET THE BIGGEST DISCOUNTS!
- Discounts between 5% and 50%+++!
- Php 150K UP TO Php 600K PRICE DROP on some properties!
* Don’t forget to tell BFS that you found this at ForeclosurePhilippines.com when you inquire to get the best deals!
** Offer prices are subject to change without prior notice.
*** BFS does not make any representations on its properties. We encourage you to make an ocular inspection of the property as these are sold “As is, Where is” and the pictures contained herein may vary.
Access/download the updated list of BFS foreclosed properties
To ensure you will see only the most updated list available, I have create a page that will always have the updated listings from BFS, which includes all future updates, including links to the database that has pictures, and downloadable listings in PDF format. To access this page, just click on the link below:
For more details, please call or text BFS directly…
- (02) 756-6230
- (02) 756-6330
- (02) 756-6376
- Local Nos. 523, 551, 303, 510, 490, 543, 479, 385, 546, 332, 388
- (082) 221-0809 – Davao
- +63-922-9999-BFS (237)
PLDT toll-free outside of Metro Manila and Davao:
- 1-800-10-2255-BFS (237)
… or visit BFS offices at:
Makati (Head Office)
22nd Floor, BPI Buendia Center
Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
Makati City, Philippines 1200
8th Floor, Insular Life Building
Filinvest Corporate City
Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
Unit 301, Plaza de Luisa
Ramon Magsaysay Avenue
Davao City, Davao, Philippines
Yes, it’s okay to share this list!
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.