2011’s first public auction to be featured here is the 164th Special Public Auction of UnionBank foreclosed properties. The auction shall be on January 22, 2011, Saturday, at the 29th Floor, UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines. The auction starts at 9:00am.
Only 10% downpayment is required with up to 15 years to pay. To participate in this public bidding of foreclosed properties from UnionBank, Just bring Php20,000 show money in the form of cash or managers check to qualify to bid for each property. Don’t forget to do your due diligence before you bid!
Most of the properties on the list are from Metro Manila and includes residential and commercial foreclosed properties. I also see a lot of new items on the list (hint hint). 😉
Checkout the complete listing in JPG format by clicking on the image preview below. Click here to get a copy of the list of foreclosed properties for sale in PDF format(search-able).
Thanks again to Lance Yadao, Asset Recovery Officer of UnionBank, for giving us a copy of their list of foreclosed properties for sale.
For more details, please contact UnionBank directly through the following:
- Lance/Eriq/Ronald/Rap 637-1445, Doris 638-0125, Mark 638-0092, Gel 636-6359.
- Trunkline No. 667-6388 locals 8372, 8358, 8349, 8362, 8364 & 8374
- You may also send an e-mail to [email protected] or visit http://www.unionbankph.com (click on SHOP)
The “Fine Print”
CWT IS FOR THE BUYER’S ACCOUNT. FIXED 13% INTEREST P.A. (FIRST 3 YEARS) AND 15% INTEREST P.A. (NEXT 12 YEARS).
MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY. ALL PROPERTIES FOR SALE ARE ON “AS IS WHERE IS” BASIS.
UnionBank may, at anytime, withdraw any of the properties listed above prior to auction.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
PS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Mailbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, commercial foreclosed properties, Foreclosed properties, foreclosed properties for sale, Public Auction, residential foreclosed properties, special public auction, UnionBank, unionbank foreclosed properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- (4th Update) 5,026 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)