The latest RCBC Savings Bank Dream Buys Auction will be held on July 25, 2009 (Saturday), 9:00 AM, at the Development Academy of Philippines (DAP) Building, San Miguel Avenue, Pasig City, Philippines. Good news for all investors – RCBC has again reduced by another 5% the minimum bid price (MBP) for foreclosed properties that were not sold during their previous dream buys auction held last June 27, 2009.
Foreclosed properties can be purchased for as low as 20% downpayment , with the balance payable in 10 years, at an annual interest rate of 12%. To give you an idea of the monthly amortization for the properties you may want to bid on, the ad stated that for every Php100,000.00 that is to be financed, the amortization will be Php1,435.00/month. So if you are buying a property worth Php1M, your monthly amortization will be Php14,350.00.
Included in this month’s Dream Buys Auction are foreclosed properties from Paranaque, Las Pinas, Muntinlupa, Quezon City, Marikina, Antipolo, Caloocan, Cainta, Rizal, Valenzuela, Laguna, Cavite, Bulacan, Bataan, Pampanga, Tarlac, Pangasinan, Batangas, Quezon Province, and Cabanatuan.
For other inquiries, please call 638-5032 or 687-1365. For South Properties, call or text Alex at 0918-951-1811 and for North Properties, call or text Red at 0908-885-4803.
Reminders: All transactions are subject to bank approval. Properties, rates, and prices are subject tp change without prior notice. The bank reserves the right to withdraw any property for whatever reason. Show money Php25,000 in cash or manager’s check per property. All properties are on an “as is, where is” basis. Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
It’s just unfortunate that this auction is to be held at the same date and time as that of the Property Forum Philippines’ Subastahan Sa Festival which is happening at the 3rd Philippine Real Estate Festival at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. I have yet to decide which event to attend, although I am hoping I can attend both.
To our financial freedom!
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Foreclosed properties, Philippine Real Estate Festival, Public Auction, RCBC Savings Bank, RCBC Savings Bank
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)