This is the next part of my series on foreclosed property listings that I was able to get when I attended the 4th Philipippine Real Estate Festival and this installment features PNB foreclosed properties for public auction.
The Philippine National Bank – Special Assets Management Sector (PNB-SAMS) shall be having a property auction on August 26, 2010, Thursday, 2:00pm, at the A. Venue Hotel Suites, Via Veneto Hall, 7829 Makati Avenue, Makati City (Across Aberdeen Court – Great Eastern Hotel). More details after the jump.
Foreclosed properties for public auction
The foreclosed properties for public auction are from the National Capital Region, specifically properties from Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal, and Quezon.
A big number of properties from Rizal are from Village East II and III, which are located in Angono and Binangonan, Rizal.
Properties from Cavite include a significant number from Riviera Golf and Country Club, which is in Brgy. Biluso, Silang, Cavite.
Winning bidders can enjoy up to 35% discount*, as low as 8% interest rate*, and payment terms of up to 10 years. Please take note that installment buyers are required to bring proof of income (ITR, certificate of Employment, Bank Statement, etc.).
To participate in this auction, interested parties must bring Php25,000.00 in cash or managers check as deposit. No deposit, no participation.
Purchase proposals submitted prior to the auction will be treated as VALID BIDS. Submission must be to PNB Special Assets Management Head Office-Manila until August 20, 2010 at 3pm.
*rates may vary according to the market value of property
Download the foreclosed property listings
The complete listings of foreclosed properties can be downloaded below. (Note: Right-click the links below then click “Save as…” to download the files. To open PDF files, you need to have a free PDF reader like Foxit PDF Reader, or Adobe Reader version 9.0 or higher installed on your computer. Listings in JPG format are also available below. Remember, PDF files are searchable while JPG files are not)
Click here for the PNB NCR properties for auction in PDF format or click on the image below for JPG format.
Click here for the PNB Village East II and III properties for auction in PDF format or click on the image below for JPG format(zipped).
Click here for the PNB Riviera Golf and Country Club properties for auction in PDF format or click on the image below for JPG format(zipped).
Checkout these tips before the auction:
- Check auction flyers and advertisements in major national and local newspapers (or https://www.foreclosurephilippines.com) for more details.
- If you are interested in one of the PNB’s properties, please contact our Regional Asset Management Centers (RAMCs) and/or our Customer Service Desk for more information attel. nos. (02) 526-3131 & 891-6040 locals 4115, 4713, and 4539, (0917) 507-8385 or e-mail at [email protected]ph.
- We recommend that you inspect the property of interest before the auction event, as properties are sold on an “as is where is” basis. Coordinate with our AMS Sales Account Officers on the schedule of your visit.
- Prepare Php25,000.00 as show money. Special Power of Attorney is required for buyer’s representative.
Source: PNB Website
The fine print
Auctioneer reserves the right at anytime to pull out or update status of the properties in the event discrepancies are found.
Properties for sale are on an “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition or shall they be deemed as a misrepresentation of the property.
PNB TOP Picks Issue No. 1
Aside from the list of foreclosed properties for public auction on August 26, I was also able to get a copy of the PNB TOP Picks Issue No. 1 which features pre-owned properties for sale located nationwide.
Click here to download the PNB TOP picks issue No. 1 in PDF format or click the image below to download a copy in JPG format(zipped).
Money Making Opportunities: Selling Bank Foreclosed Properties from PNB
Yes, we can make money by selling bank foreclosed properties from PNB, and we can do this either as a Licensed Broker or as a Referrer. My friend Eleazar a.k.a. Bizmind of EntrePinoy Bank wrote an article about the accreditation requirements and you can check them out here.
I bumped into Eleazar at PNB’s booth at the 4th Philippines Real Estate Festival and it was a pleasure to see Eleazar again. We first met during the Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2010.
See you at next year’s Philippine Real Estate Festival 2011!
Happy hunting and earning!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Are you a new visitor? Click here NOW to start learning more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines
PPS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Inbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Tagged with: 4th philippine real estate festival, Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Foreclosed properties, foreclosed properties for auction, foreclosed properties ncr, listing of foreclosed properties, Metro Manila foreclosed properties, Philippine National Bank, philippine real estate festival 2010, philippine real estate festival 2011, PNB, pnb, pnb foreclosed properties, pnb top picks, pre-owned properties, pre-owned properties for sale, Public Auction
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- (3rd Update) 4,026 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)