I just found this nationwide list of foreclosed properties from Philmay Properties Inc. in my mailbox and I will just post it here. This listing of foreclosed properties was released last June 15, 2011.
Please bear in mind that since this list is in effect for three (3) months from the date of release, it may still include properties that have already been sold. This means you need to confirm the availability of any of the properties on the list that might be of interest to you.
Listing of foreclosed properties from Philmay
Just click on the updated listing of foreclosed properties from Philmay in excel format below:
- Prices are negotiable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Philmay reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions, and withdraw/replace anyand all properties anytime for whatever reason Management may deem appropriate
- All sales shall be on an “as-is, where-is” basis, no waranties and “no recourse” basis. Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to submission of an offer to buy
- The property list is effective for three (3) months from date of release and may reflect properties already sold. Please confirm availability of property by contacting Philmay
- Submission of offer to buy is on a first come, best offer basis. PPI reserves the right to conduct private bidding in the event of multiple offers received on the same property subject to the bidding policy of PPI
- Mere submission of an offer does not construe a right of “first option” by the offeror
- The creditable withholding tax up to the agreed purchase price shall be for the account of PPI. Any fractional cost or excess shall be for the buyer’s account
- Prices are not applicable to buyback of the former owners or relatives up to 1st degree of consanguinity. Please confirm with PPI any buyback price
- All sales transactions are subject to the final approval of the Management of PPI
- Brokers or agents are not allowed to accept any payment from prospective buyers
- Taxes and required fees due from buyer must be settled on time during documentation to avoid penalties
- Maybank Call Center: (+632) 521-7888
- Domestic Toll Free: 1-800 -10-5217888
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Foreclosed properties, foreclosed properties for sale, luzon foreclosed properties, maybank foreclosed properties, Metro Manila foreclosed properties, mindanao foreclosed properties, Negotiated Sale, Philmay, Philmay, philmay foreclosed properties, ppi, ropoa, visayas foreclosed properties