At first I thought this was just a reprint of Part 1 of Star Properties Inc.’s Fiesta Bonanza but after close scrutiny, it turns out that this is actually the second part of a series. Their promo that gives cash buyers a discount of up to 50% off for selected properties also applies to this listing and is up to July 30, 2009 only. Take note that this is not an auction, properties are for negotiated sale.
The Greater Manila Area portion of the listing includes properties from Caloocan, Las Pinas, Makati, Manila, Paranaque, Pasay, Quezon City, Rizal, San Juan, and Valenzuela.
For Luzon, there are properties from Albay, Baguio, Batangas, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, La Union, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Viscaya, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Quezon Province, and Tarlac.
Visayas/Mindanao properties arfe from Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan De Oro, Iloilo, Negros Occidental, Butuan, Compostela Valley, Cotabato, Davao, General Santos, Sultan Kudarat, Tagum, and Zamboanga.
All properties are offered on an “As-is, Where-is” basis. Titles of properties are either under Seller’s name or under various stages of consolidation in the seller’s name. Interested parties are therefore advised to check the title, the physical and legal condition of the property. Property details, prices, and terms are subject to change without prior notice. The Seller reserves the right to pull-out any property anytime. Changes in prices are subject to the sole discretion of the Seller.
Frankly, I still don’t know much about Star Properties Inc. I first heard of them when they released a very long list of foreclosed properties during the Philippine Real Estate Festival held almost a year ago at the SM Mall of Asia. If anyone reading this has already experienced transacting with Star Properties Inc., please feel free to leave a comment or feedback below. Thanks.
To our financial freedom!
Tagged with: Bank Foreclosed Properties, Foreclosed properties, Negotiated Sale, star properties, Star Properties Inc., Star Properties Inc.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 139 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (June 2021)
- (5th Update) 5,526 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale