We welcome April with a public auction of more than three hundred (300) PNB foreclosed properties in Rizal (mostly from Antipolo), and Quezon Province, which will be on April 16, 2015, Thursday, 2:00pm, at the GEMS Hotel and Conference center, Circumferential Road, Dalig, Antipolo City. Download the complete listing below.
Here are the bidding details as printed on the auction flyer:
- The Bank reserves the right at anytime to pull out or update status of the properties in the event discrepancies are found.
- Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition nor shall they be deemed as a misrepresentation of the property
- PRICE & STATUS OF THE PROPERTIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- PROPERTIES FOR SALE ARE ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”
- Prior to the auction, bidders/buyers are advised to exercise due diligence on the physical and legal conditions of the property.
- DEPOSIT: PHP 25,000.00 CASH OR MANAGER’S CHECK ONLY
- -NO DEPOSIT, NO PARTICIPATION-
- FOR INSTALLMENT BUYERS, PLEASE BRING PROOF OF INCOME (ITR, Cert. Of Employment, Bank Statement, Etc.)
- FOR REPRESENTATIVES, PLEASE BRING LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION
- Rates vary according to market value of property
- Brokers / Referrers of bidders need to be present during the auction to be eligible for commission
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A. For REGULAR SALE
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 5 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 5 to 10 years
B. For PABAHAY BONANZA Program
(properties 5M & below; with 20% deposit requirement)
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 10 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 10 to 20 years
Download the list of PNB foreclosed properties in Antipolo, Rizal/Quezon Province
You may download the list of PNB foreclosed properties in Antipolo. Rizal/Quezon Province that are for sale through public auction on April 16, 2015 below.
Reminder: Please contact PNB directly for more details with regard to this public bidding and any of the properties included. Thank you for understanding.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. Even if the auction is in Antipolo City, it is still quite far from us so we won’t be able to attend. Again, please contact PNB directly for more details (their contact details are included in the listing). Thank you.
P.S. We have a lot of listings to share this April 2015 so don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified when we publish the new listings.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.