The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has just released the March 2013 Real Estate Brokers Exam Results. Only 1,928 out of 2,969 passed the Real Estate Brokers Exam, which translates to a passing rate of 64.94%.
The results were released eight (8) working days after the exam last March 17, 2013, a pretty long wait compared to past exams, which was made worse when PRC’s website was offline for several days prior to the release of the results.
The full text of the announcement of the results of the real estate brokers exam, complete list of passers, list of examinees who made it into the top 10, and performance of schools can be seen below.
March 2013 Real Estate Brokers Exam Results – PRC Announcement full text
Source: PRC announcement full text
March 2013 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exam – List of successful examinees
March 2013 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exam – Top Ten
Performance of schools
Registration schedule and requirements
The PRC also announced that the registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration shall be from April 3, 2013 to April 5, 2013, at the Registration Division-Unit C, Ground Floor PRC Main Building.
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Original Surety Bond, minimum amount of which is P 20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) as Obligee
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees are reminded that they should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals at the PRC. For a guide on how to register, please refer to the following article:
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony for the successful examinees in the 2013 Real Estate Brokers Exam will follow.
Congratulations to the new Licensed Real Estate Brokers!
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2013 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.