January 6, 2019 – Here’s the latest listings of Maybank foreclosed properties and their property arm, Philmay Property Inc., updated for January 2020. This nationwide list contains a total of 342 foreclosed properties for sale. More details below.
Table of Contents
- 1 View the entire list of Philmay / Maybank foreclosed properties for sale
- 2 Newly foreclosed properties – Offers accepted until January 10, 2020
- 3 Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
- 4 Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
- 5 How to exclude foreclosed properties with illegal occupants
- 6 Download the listings of Philmay and Maybank foreclosed properties in PDF format
- 7 Payment terms
- 8 Contact info
- 9 Reminders
- 10 Important Notes:
Property listings from Philmay/Maybank are valid for three (3) months from date of release, and may still include properties that are already sold.
Interested buyers are advised to contact Maybank/Philmay directly to confirm property availability, using the contact details below.
View the entire list of Philmay / Maybank foreclosed properties for sale
For easy searching and filtering, you may view the entire list in our “Classifieds Database” below:
Newly foreclosed properties – Offers accepted until January 10, 2020
There are a few (7 in total) “newly foreclosed properties” on the list and acceptance of offers will only be up to January 10, 2020.
Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
To quickly search for ALL available foreclosed properties in your preferred location/ village/ subdivision etc., use our Foreclosed Properties Search or FPS tool below.
- Search by typing keywords (ex. Your preferred subdivision, village, condo, etc) and/or location(s) and click “Search”. To only include properties from Philmay/Maybank, include the keyword “Maybank”.
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied.
- If you want to view all listings regardless of the source, then don’t enter any keywords related to the property source. Example, if you want to find and compare ALL condominiums in Metro Manila, then omit the “philmay” keyword when searching, and then you will find ALL condos in our database, not just those from Philmay/Maybank.
Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions, grouped by Province/City, on this page:
Note: The “Classifieds Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
How to exclude foreclosed properties with illegal occupants
I noticed a significant number of properties that have illegal occupants (more than 100). If you prefer to avoid them (highly recommended), then use the link below which excludes occupied foreclosed properties from search results
Download the listings of Philmay and Maybank foreclosed properties in PDF format
You always have the choice to view/download the listings for offline viewing, please see below:
Maybank foreclosed properties
Philmay foreclosed properties
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Based on past listings from Maybank/PPI, here are the payment terms available
- 20% minimum downpayment is required.
- 80% balance shall be payable up to 10 years. Longer payment terms (for example, 15 years) is possible, subject to approval.
Please contact Maybank/PPI directly for confirmation/more details. Contact info can be found below.
1. Leslie V. Sevilla – 0998 588 3893
2. Julius P. Antonio – 0998 588 3895
Address: MAYBANK PHILIPPINES INC. / PHILMAY PROPERTY, INC. – 4/F C2 Building, 7th Avenue corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Prices are negotiable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Philmay/Maybank reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions, and withdraw/replace any and all properties anytime for whatever reason Management may deem appropriate
- All sales shall be on an “as-is, where-is” basis, no warranties and “no recourse” basis. Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to submission of an offer to buy
- The property list is effective for three (3) months from date of release and may reflect properties already sold. Please confirm availability of property from PPI at Tel No. (02) 588-3954 / 588-3952 and look for any of the following – Leslie Sevilla or Julius Antonio
- Submission of offer to buy is on a first come, best offer basis. Philmay/Maybank reserves the right to conduct private bidding in the event of multiple offers received on the same property subject to the bidding policy of Philmay/Maybank
- Mere submission of an offer does not construe a right of “first option” by the offeror
- The creditable withholding tax up to the agreed purchase price shall be for the account of Philmay/Maybank. Any fractional cost or excess shall be for the buyer’s account
- Prices are not applicable to buyback of the former owners or relatives up to 1st degree of consanguinity. Please confirm with Philmay/Maybank any buyback price
- Brokers or agents are not allowed to accept any payment from prospective buyers
- Taxes and required fees due from buyer must be settled on time during documentation to avoid penalties
- Sale is on “as-is, where-is” basis, no waranties and “no recourse” basis.
- Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to submission of an offer to buy.
- Buyers shall cause the relocation survey of the properties to determine its exact location/boundaries.
- Buyers shall assume the ejectment of the squatters/occupants/lessees/former owners, if any, on the subject property and its attendant cost.
- Buyers shall shoulder the acquisition of right-of-way for the subject property, if property is landlocked (no right-of-way).
- The buyers shall be responsible in obtaining from the Department of Agrarian Reform the clearance/exemption of the subject property from the coverage of the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program. The expenses in obtaining said clearance/exemption shall be for the account of the buyer. The seller shall not be liable to the buyer if such exemption is not obtained.
Source: Leslie V. Sevilla – Sales and Marketing Officer, PPI-Group Finance