Here is an updated listing of foreclosed properties of Maybank and their property arm, Philmay Property, Inc. Although I received this recently, it’s stated that this list is updated as of August 31, 2017. More details below.
Do take note that listings from Philmay/Maybank are valid for three (3) months from date of release, which is why I still published it here.
By the way, the list also contains a number of “Newly Foreclosed properties” and for these particular properties, the acceptance of Offers was “from 20 Sept 2017 to 29 Sept 2017”. Just ask Philmay/Maybank if these are still available if you are interested in any of them.
Access Philmay and Maybank foreclosed properties for sale
Please take note that since the listing is effective for 3 months from the date of release, there will surely be sold properties that are still included in the listing, so you will have to confirm availability of any property you might be interested in.
Moving on, you can already access the Philmay and Maybank foreclosed properties database through the button/link below:
Search directly here
Search by keyword and/or choose your preferred location, price range, and hit “Search Listing”. Search results may include foreclosed properties from other banks/entities that are already inside our database.
Tip: Let’s say you only want condominiums from Philmay/Maybank in Metro Manila with a maximum price of PHP1Million, then just type the keywords “philmay” and “condominum”, specify 1,000,000 as the maximum price, choose “Metro Manila” from the dropdown list of locations, then click the search button.
Bonus tip: If you want to compare the listings from all property sources, then don’t enter any keywords related to the property source. Example, if you want to find and compare ALL condominiums in Metro Manila, then omit the “philmay” keyword when searching, and then you will find ALL condos in our database, not just those from Philmay/Maybank.
Download the list of Philmay and Maybank foreclosed properties in PDF format
If you prefer the “old school” way of downloading listings, then you can do so below:
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
- Prices are negotiable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Philmay/Maybank reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions, and withdraw/replace any and all properties anytime for whatever reason Management may deem appropriate
- All sales shall be on an “as-is, where-is” basis, no warranties and “no recourse” basis. Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to submission of an offer to buy
- The property list is effective for three (3) months from date of release and may reflect properties already sold. Please confirm availability of property from PPI at Tel No. (02) 588-3954 / 588-3952 and look for any of the following – Leslie Sevilla or Julius Antonio
- Submission of offer to buy is on a first come, best offer basis. Philmay/Maybank reserves the right to conduct private bidding in the event of multiple offers received on the same property subject to the bidding policy of Philmay/Maybank
- Mere submission of an offer does not construe a right of “first option” by the offeror
- The creditable withholding tax up to the agreed purchase price shall be for the account of Philmay/Maybank. Any fractional cost or excess shall be for the buyer’s account
- Prices are not applicable to buyback of the former owners or relatives up to 1st degree of consanguinity. Please confirm with Philmay/Maybank any buyback price
- Brokers or agents are not allowed to accept any payment from prospective buyers
- Taxes and required fees due from buyer must be settled on time during documentation to avoid penalties
- Sale is on “as-is, where-is” basis, no waranties and “no recourse” basis.
- Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to submission of an offer to buy.
- Buyers shall cause the relocation survey of the properties to determine its exact location/boundaries.
- Buyers shall assume the ejectment of the squatters/occupants/lessees/former owners, if any, on the subject property and its attendant cost.
- Buyers shall shoulder the acquisition of right-of-way for the subject property, if property is landlocked (no right-of-way).
- The buyers shall be responsible in obtaining from the Department of Agrarian Reform the clearance/exemption of the subject property from the coverage of the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program. The expenses in obtaining said clearance/exemption shall be for the account of the buyer. The seller shall not be liable to the buyer if such exemption is not obtained.
Source: Leslie V. Sevilla – Sales and Marketing Officer, PPI-Group Finance
Tel Nos.: (02) 588-3954 / 588-3952 and look for any of the following – Leslie Sevilla or Julius Antonio
Address: MAYBANK PHILIPPINES INC. / PHILMAY PROPERTY, INC. – 4/F C2 Building, 7th Avenue corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. Since we have stopped brokering foreclosed properties, everyone should contact the bank directly to inquire. Thank you for understanding.