I received this listing of Philippine National Bank (PNB) acquired assets through e-mail and I am posting it here for everyone’s reference. This listing only includes foreclosed properties for sale in the National Capital Region (NCR). This is courtesy of my wife who had asked for this listing from PNB’s Ayala branch and they promptly sent the list through e-mail. Actually, I already tried to get an updated list from the same branch about a week ago but the person I talked to was giving me a brochure that was published almost a year ago. Fortunately, my wife was able to get a more updated list successfully this time around and she was even able to get a softcopy. Nice!
This listing of foreclosed properties is in excel format, similar to the listing from GE Money Bank. Having a listing in excel format means it is searchable, sortable, and can easily be manipulated, something which an investor like you and I would appreciate. For example, I can easily search for properties in a certain area. I can also sort according to the indicative price, area, etc and I can directly add comments or remarks on the excel sheet. I can even filter and outline the list. This helps me come up with a shortlist of candidate properties easily, especially for a long list like this that contains more than 350 foreclosed properties.
Please do take note of the following as indicated on the list:
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All sales are on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
- The bank does not make any representation to the physical / legal condition of the property.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify the status of the property and obtain additional information.
- Please verify with the Bank if your property of choice is still available for sale (The list is updated as of January 9, 2009, as indicated on the list).
These properties are for negotiated sale and you may contact PNB’s ASSET MANAGEMENT SECTOR (AMS) CUSTOMER SERVICE for more information through the following:
HOTLINE : (02) 573-4115
TRUNK LINES : (02) 526-3131 to 70, locals: 4115, 2584, 4713
CONTACTS : Paulo, Vanessa, or Notch
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.pnb.com.ph
To our financial freedom!