A public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties in Albay, Camarines Sur, and Camarines Norte, shall be conducted by their Naga Housing Business Center, on September 25, 2017. More than 80 foreclosed house and lots/vacant lots are included in the auction. Details below.
The Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties included in the auction on September 25, 2017, are from the following locations:
- Santo Domingo
Sealed bids shall be accepted from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, at the ALJOSH CAFÉ ALDP Commercial Complex, Diversion Road, Naga City.
By the way, the invitation to bid indicated 82 properties on the list, but I found a property that was listed twice, so the list actually contains only 81 properties.
According to the invitation to bid, discounts shall be given to winning bidders, according to their preferred “mode of purchase” as per table below.
MODE OF PURCHASE
Please refer to the invitation to bid for complete details.
Download Invitation to bid for September 25, 2017 auction in Naga
If you prefer the list in PDF format, it’s included in the invitation to bid/bidding guidelines, and you can view/download it below.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Source: Pag-IBIG official website
For more details, please contact Pag-IBIG directly through the contact details specified in the listings above. You may also download the official forms directly from Pag-IBIG’s website.
The “Fine Print” (Please read!)
- The sale of foreclosed properties shall be on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints shall not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
- All interested parties are reminded to do proper due diligence prior to purchasing any property
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. We are not accredited real estate brokers of Pag-IBIG. We are posting this as a form of public service because a lot of you have been asking for updated listings of foreclosed properties from Pag-IBIG.
Reminder: If you have any questions/inquiries, please contact Pag-IBIG directly through the contact details within the listings above, or visit their official website. Always transact with Pag-IBIG directly. Thank you for understanding!
P.S. If you like to receive more listings like this, you may also subscribe to e-mail alerts to get notified when we publish new listings.
Do you want more content like this? Tell us so we can publish more, just leave a comment or like/share. Thanks!
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)