If you are looking for foreclosed homes for sale, you just might find what you’re looking for in the post-auction foreclosure listing of RCBC Savings Bank. This foreclosure listing includes unsold properties from their recent Dream Buys Auction Sale held last February 28.
Since this is not a public auction, interested buyers can acquire foreclosed properties at their minimum bid price, without the hassles of having to compete with other bidders. In public auctions, bidders trying to outbid each other and this often leads to significant increases in the selling price.
Areas covered in this foreclosure listing are Makati, Paranaque, Las Pinas, Muntinlupa, Quezon City, Marikina, Antipolo City, Caloocan, Cainta, Rizal, Valenzuela, Laguna, Cavite, Bulacan, Bataan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac, Pangasinan, Baguio, Batangas, and Quezon Province.
Download the RCBC post-auction foreclosure listing here.
The minimum downpayment is 20% and financing terms can be as long as 10 years. The interest rate for the first 5 years is fixed at 12% per annum and is repriceable on the 6th year onwards.
One good thing I like about buying foreclosed properties from RCBC is that if a buyer decides to pay through installments, a contract-to-sell (CTS) is used, which means it is easier to get your bank financing approved, as compared to other banks whose bank financing are through mortgage loans.
Also, if ever you do decide to make an early full payment, they will not charge you with any pre-termination fees on your loan unlike other banks. Furthermore, creditable withholding tax (CWT), updating of real estate tax, homeowner dues and utilities like water and electricity, shall be for the account of the bank. I learned all about these because of my recent acquisition of a foreclosed property from RCBC. Of course, if you do decide to purchase a property, verify if the above is also applicable as part of your due diligence.
If you are looking for foreclosed homes, its either you’re a real estate investor looking for a new investment property, or a home buyer looking for a new residence. Either way, this foreclosure listing just might have what you are looking for.
Happy hunting and I wish you all successful investing.
Tagged with: Bank Foreclosed Properties, Bank Listings, dream buys auction, Negotiated Sale, post-auction, RCBC Savings Bank
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- (5th Update) 3,679 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in April 2021; NCR/Calamba schedules remain suspended
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 1,238 BFS Foreclosed Properties in March 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 84 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of August 2020
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)