Real estate appraisers are a big help to real estate investors who want to know the current market values of properties. The next Real Estate Appraisers Exam to be held on July 8, 2012 is something to look forward to as it will surely produce more licensed appraisers that can help us with investment property valuation.
Aspiring real estate appraisers can refer to their respective room assignments for the July 2012 real estate appraisers exam below.
July 2012 real estate appraisers exam room assignments
The following are the official room assignments released by the PRC for the real estate appraisers exam on July 8, 2012 which are to be held in Manila, Cebu, Davao, and Iloilo. (Sorry, I could not find the room assignments for Baguio and Cagayan de Oro)
General instructions for examinees
General instructions for those taking the real estate appraisers licensure exam can be found in the exam program below as posted in PRC’s website:
Real estate appraisers exam results 2012
I will also share the real estate appraisers board exam results for the July 8, 2012 exam once these are released by the PRC.
I know some real estate investor friends of mine are taking this exam and I wish they would top this exam!
Good luck to all examinees!
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose
Photo Credit: James Sarmiento (old account), on Flickr
Tagged with: july 2012 real estate appraisers exam, real estate appraisers exam 2012 results, real estate appraisers exam room assignments
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- RA 11469 “Bayanihan to Heal As One Act”: Provisions related to Real Estate (with full text)
- Manually Issued Land Titles Not Yet Digitized By September 30, 2018 To Remain Valid – LRA
- Real estate brokers exam for retakers slated on December 16, 2017 (Even if others say it’s illegal)
- Why You Should Never Give Cash To Real Estate Agents (And What To Do Instead)
- Get Up To 20% Discount On Real Property Tax (Amilyar) In Las Pinas And Paranaque By Paying Early
- Avoid the cancellation and foreclosure of properties under Pag-IBIG housing loans
- Positive Political Climate expected to bring Stability and Growth to the Philippine Real Estate Market
- Real Estate Outlook in a Duterte Presidency
- Updated: February 2016 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exam Results And Registration Schedule
- Congratulations To The August 2015 Real Estate Appraisers Exam Passers and Topnotchers!