A softcopy of the Buena Mano Q3-2011 Greater Metro Manila catalog of bank acquired assets is now available and ready for download! This is the Metro Manila catalog of bank acquired assets for the third quarter of 2011. The properties for sale are still color coded according to classifications and include Green Tag and Yellow Tag properties. Download the catalog below to learn more about Green Tag and Yellow Tag properties.
Buena Mano Q3-2011 Greater Metro Manila catalog
To grab your copy of the Buena Mano Q3-2011 catalog, just click on the image below(opens in new window). The PDF file is
3.01MB 11.6MB in size and may take sometime to download. If you encounter any problems with downloading the file, please let me know by leaving a comment below.
*Update as of August 18, 2011 – I have finished scanning, compressing, and uploading a clearer softcopy of the Buena Mano Q3-2011 Greater Metro Manila catalog. The complete copy with a file size of 11.6MB can be downloaded by clicking on the image below. I have also split it into 4 parts for more manageable downloads. You can also find these below.
I have also split the above file into 4 smaller parts which you can download individually below, just click to view/download.
- Part 1 – Caloocan, Cavite, and Laguna(3.3MB)
- Part 2 – Las Pinas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina, Muntinlupa, and Paranaque(2.2MB)
- Part 3 – Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, Angono, Antipolo, and Cainta(2.8MB)
- Part 4 – Taytay, San Juan, Taguig, Valenzuela, Batangas, Bulacan, and Palawan(3.4MB)
Sorry it took awhile for me to finish uploading the clearer copy. The scanned images were 34Mb in size and the only way to compress them without affecting readability was by converting them to a PDF file that was 11.6MB in size.
Interested in any of the properties?
If you are interested in any of the properties in the Q3-2011 Greater Metro Manila Catalog and need assistance, please leave a comment below or you may also contact Roel or Cecille through the following contact details and they will be more than glad to assist. Please don’t forget to include the property reference number(s) when inquiring.
- Call: 513-2442
- E-mail: good_rich23(at)yahoo(dot)com
- Call: 359-3250
- E-mail: cecille_d_ph(at)yahoo(dot)com
Offer to purchase form
A copy of the Offer To Purchase form can be downloaded through the following link:
Other catalogs available
The Luzon, and Visayas-Mindanao Q3-2011 catalogs will be up next.
*Update: The Buena Mano Q3-2011 Luzon catalog will be available on August 24, 2011 at 7:00am through the following link: https://www.foreclosurephilippines.com/2011/08/bpi-buena-mano-q3-2011-luzon-acquired-assets.html
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an accredited broker and may earn broker fees/commissions from Buena Mano Property Sales and Leases.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, bpi foreclosed properties, Buena Mano, Buena Mano, buena mano acquired assets, buena mano foreclosed properties, buena mano q3-2011, green tag, Green Tag properties, Metro Manila foreclosed properties, Negotiated Sale, Yellow Tag, Yellow tag properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)