The Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) shall sell a total of 36 foreclosed properties located in Albay, through public bidding. Deadline of submission of bids will be on October 23, 2017 (Monday), 10:00am. Details below.
View the list of BSP foreclosed properties
You may view this list below:
Source: BSP website
Reminders for interested bidders
Properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence before joining the bidding/auction or submitting offers.
Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, since we no longer broker foreclosed properties, you should contact BSP directly through their contact details above. We are just sharing this list as a form of public service.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- (5th Update) 3,679 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in April 2021; NCR/Calamba schedules remain suspended
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 1,238 BFS Foreclosed Properties in March 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 84 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of August 2020
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)