You can view or download the latest Buena Mano catalog(s) of acquired assets below. From this page, you will also find answers to frequently asked questions, payment terms, interest rates, instructions on how to make an offer, a copy of the offer to purchase form, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 View/download the latest Buena Mano Catalogs
- 2 Submit an offer now
- 3 Purchase process
- 4 Payment terms
- 5 What are Green Tag properties?
- 6 What are Yellow Tag properties?
- 7 What are Red Tag properties?
- 8 Buyers’ inquiry form
- 9 How to follow-up on your inquiries
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and answers
- 10.1 1. Can I make an offer below the asking price?
- 10.2 2. Will a cash offer get a better chance of being approved?
- 10.3 3. What is the FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED POLICY?
- 10.4 4. Is a reservation fee required when submitting an offer?
- 10.5 5. When is the earnest money due?
- 10.6 6. What is the minimum down payment?
- 10.7 7. What are the housing loan interest rates?
- 10.8 8. How long does it take to get loan approval?
- 10.9 9. I have a question not included above, who can help me?
- 11 What are the requirements to make an offer?
- 12 Duties and responsibilities of your real estate broker
- 13 The “fine print” – PLEASE READ!
- 14 Buyer Inquiry Form
View/download the latest Buena Mano Catalogs
Greater Metro Manila January 2014 (Q1-2014)
Direct download link:
Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao January 2014 (Q1-2014)
Direct download link:
Note: To open PDF files, you will need adobe reader
Submit an offer now
Since Buena Mano has a “First Come, First Served” policy, submitting an offer quickly increases your chances of being first in line (obviously!). To submit an offer now, download the offer to buy form below. NOTE: NO RESERVATION FEE IS REQUIRED UPON SUBMISSION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE!
If you need to learn more about the purchase process before submitting an offer, please refer to an overview of the purchase process below.
- Submit Offer to Purchase Form (click here to download a copy). You may email the scanned and signed (front and back pages) Offer to Purchase to sales(at)foreclosurephilippines.com and buenamano(at)bpi.com.ph.
- If you are the first in line (or your offer is currently the one being processed), you will have to submit a Buyer Information Sheet with two valid government-issued ID’s (if you are married, submit two valid ID’s of your spouse, if any, as well).
- If your offer is approved, you will have to pay 10% earnest money within 5 to 10 calendar days from receipt of notice of approval.
- We will assist you in securing a home loan with the best possible interest rates. To learn more about BPI loans, you can go to: http://www.bpihousingloans.com. If you have a preferred bank, let us know so we can also assist you. From experience, however, it is easier to deal with BPI Family Savings Bank since Buena Mano is their acquired assets department.
- If the approved loan amount is lower than 90% of the selling price, and buyer paid only 10% earnest money, you will have pay the difference upfront.
- Pay taxes and fees for the account of the buyer (documentary stamps tax or DST, transfer fees, registration fees). Note: As your real estate broker, we do the all the legwork for all of these for you at no cost whatsoever.
Properties can be purchased with the following payment modes:
- Bank financing (through a housing loan)
- Through BPI, BPI Family Savings Bank or any major domestic bank
- Terms are subject to separate credit approval by the lending bank
What are Green Tag properties?
Green Tag properties are real estate properties already cleared with Titles and Tax Declarations duly consolidated / Transferred under the name of the bank which foreclosed the property/ies with its authorized caretakers, particularly those with improvements and can be visited / inspected anytime.
What are Yellow Tag properties?
Yellow lag properties are real estate properties with any of the following “special concerns”: Titles and/or Tax Declarations are still in process of transfer to the bank which foreclosed the property/ies; or Titles are already under the name of the bank but the properties are still occupied by the former owners, tenants or illegal occupants; or there are property documents that still need to be updated.
What are Red Tag properties?
Red Tag properties are real estate properties specifically with pending court cases (under litigation) filed by the previous owners against the bank. Titles of these properties are with annotation/s adverse claims or lis pendens. Interested party is directed to verify status of the case/s from the court/s.
Buyers’ inquiry form
If you need more information, please submit an inquiry through the form below:
How to follow-up on your inquiries
To follow up on your inquiries, you may contact us through the following ways. Note: When calling/texting us, please be ready/include with the following info:
- PROPERTY ID (located at the top right of each property in the catalog)
- PAGE # in the catalog (located at the bottom of the page)
Phone – please call from 9am – 5pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- Landline: 966-2541 / 964-9489
- Cellphone: 0917-8568573 / 09178843882
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and answers
1. Can I make an offer below the asking price?
Yes you may, but the First Come, First Served policy of the bank will not apply to your offer. In other words, other offers that are equal to or higher than the asking price will be attended to first, even if you submitted your offer earlier.
2. Will a cash offer get a better chance of being approved?
Regardless of whether an offer is for cash or bank financing, the First Come, First Served policy will be observed and offers are attended to in the order they are received without biases and preferences.
3. What is the FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED POLICY?
“First come, first served is the service policy of the bank whereby the offers to purchase are attended to in the order they are received without biases and preferences. This policy shall apply only to offers which are equal to or higher than the bank’s asking price.”
4. Is a reservation fee required when submitting an offer?
No, prospective buyers are not required to pay any reservation fee when submitting an offer to purchase. A buyer will only be advised to pay 10% earnest money once his offer is approved.
5. When is the earnest money due?
The 10% earnest money is usually due within ten (10) calendar days upon the buyer’s receipt of a letter advice from Buena Mano Property Sales and Leases.
The buyer will also be advised through the letter when the balance of the downpayment should be paid, terms and conditions, and other fees. The 10% earnest money will form part of the downpayment.
6. What is the minimum down payment?
The minimum downpayment would depend on the loanable amount that will be approved by the lending bank that will provide the housing loan. It would be equal to the selling price less the approved loan amount.
For example, if the approved loan amount is equal to 80% of the total purchase price, then the minimum down payment shall be the remaining 20%. The minimum downpayment is inclusive of the 10% earnest money, which means if one has already paid the 10% earnest money, only an additional 10% is needed to complete the 20% downpayment.
7. What are the housing loan interest rates?
If you choose to finance the purchase with a housing loan from BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank, it will be through a mortgage contract, and the prevailing interest rates at the time of loan availment will apply.
For your reference, please see below indicative housing loan rates:
|Source: BPI Express Online (as of February 18, 2014)|
Important: The above home loan rates are only indicative rates. To get the prevailing interest rates, you may visit the link above or contact us. We can assist you in securing a bank loan.
8. How long does it take to get loan approval?
The speed of the loan approval depends on many factors like the submission of all required documents. I provide free housing loan application assistance to property buyers as I am also accredited with their housing loans group.
9. I have a question not included above, who can help me?
If you have a question other than those listed above, just ask them by leaving a comment below in the comments section. For property specific questions, always use the inquiry form.
What are the requirements to make an offer?
NO RESERVATION FEE IS REQUIRED UPON SUBMISSION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE!
You just need to fill out the official OFFER TO PURCHASE FORM which can be found inside the catalog. You can also download it separately through this link:
Please remember to sign both pages of the offer to purchase form and email the signed OFFER TO PURCHASE FORM to buenamano(at)bpi.com.ph and sales(at)foreclosurephilippines.com so we can follow up with the bank regarding your offer.
We can also submit your offer for you, just give us a call:
- Landline: 966-2541 / 964-9489
- Cellphone: 0917-8568573 / 09178843882
Duties and responsibilities of your real estate broker
If you submit an OFFER TO PURCHASE FORM with my name as your referror/broker, we will do the following for you as your real estate broker:
- Make regular follow-ups with the bank regarding your offer and we will give you updates on the same.
- We will also assist you in securing a bank loan to complete your purchase.
- We shall take care of the legwork for the payment of taxes and other fees
- We shall take care of the legwork for the transfer of the title of the property from the bank to you.
All of the services above shall be at NO COST TO YOU. These are part of our services as accredited real estate brokers of Buena Mano.
The “fine print” – PLEASE READ!
ALL PROPERTIES ARE FOR SALE ON “AS IS WHERE IS” AND “FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED” BASIS. PROPERTIES MAY BE WITHDRAWN WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Prices are not applicable to buyback transactions with former owners. Please call for buyback prices.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO MANAGEMENT’S APPROVAL.
Misprints and other errors are unintended and do not constitute acts of misrepresentation, intentional non-disclosure, fraud or withholding of accurate property details and pricing.
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2013 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an accredited real estate broker of Buena Mano Property Sales and Leases. If you learned about this list of acquired assets through ForeclosurePhilippines.com, kindly acknowledge me as the accredited broker who referred you (at no additional cost to you). Other real estate brokers, agents, referrers are welcome, just call us for details!
Disclaimer: The properties on the catalog above are for sale on an “as is where is basis”. All are advised to do the necessary due diligence before entering into a binding commitment financially or otherwise in relation to any of the listings of foreclosed properties published in ForeclosurePhilippines.com. Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the factual condition of any property published in ForeclosurePhilippines.com, nor shall they be deemed as misrepresentation.