This is an updated list of foreclosed properties from UCPB Savings Bank for March 2018, and has a total of 86 foreclosed properties for sale. This is courtesy of Ronald Panganiban of UCPB Savings Bank. More details below.
Table of Contents
Please take note that this list comes from UCPB Savings Bank, which is different from UCPB.
Anyway, these UCPB Savings Bank Foreclosed foreclosed properties are for negotiated sale, which means you just have to submit an offer (no need to go through a public auction). Keep in mind that offers are still subject to bank management’s approval.
Refer and earn!
As seen on the flyer above, you can:
“Earn as much as 5% of the purchase price for every successful sale of a foreclosed property referred”
Just call Ronald Panganiban of UCPB Savings Bank to learn more.
View / download the list in PDF format
You may view/download the entire list in PDF format below:
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Listing details/contact info
To know the payment terms for this listing and contact details, please see below:
Properties can be purchased in CASH or on INSTALLMENT basis thru the bank’s in-house financing scheme.
Minimum downpayment required for the installment option is 20% of the selling price/contract price while the balance can be paid over a maximum period of ten (10} years at a fixed rate of 11% per annum.
Also, kindly note that the properties are being sold on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis.
For further details/information, you may call RONALD PANGANIBAN of UCPB Savings Bank’s Special Assets Management Team at landline number (02)811-9000 local 7286 or at mobile numbers (0917)829-1124 and (0920)981-4728 or via e-mail at [email protected].
Overview of buying foreclosed properties through negotiated sale
Based on our experience with buying foreclosed properties through negotiated sale, here’s a quick overview of the buying process:
1. View/download list of properties and identify those you are interested in.
2. Get additional property details by calling the bank directly through the contact information included in the list of properties.
3. If you are satisfied with the details of the properties you identified earlier, you should do your due diligence (inspect the properties, verify the documents, etc.). We recommend that the buyer will do the inspection personally. Recommended reading: 31 Questions You Need To Ask When Inquiring About A Foreclosed Property
4. If the properties you are interested in pass your due diligence, you can already prepare to submit an offer. Call the bank to get details with submitting an offer, minimum downpayment required (if any… depends on the bank), documentary requirements, what forms to fill-out, how to submit, etc.
5. Submit offer with all requirements and wait for the further instructions from the bank.
a. If your offer is approved, you will receive a notice from the bank and they will assist you with the next steps for the purchase.
b. If your offer is not approved, or if there were other offers submitted ahead of yours and the property gets sold to another party, or if you need to submit a better offer, the bank will also notify you.
Past listings of UCPB Savings Bank foreclosed properties (Archive)
THE PROPERTIES ARE BEING SOLD ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS“. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
UCPB SAVINGS BANK MAY, AT ANY TIME, WITHDRAW ANY OF THE PROPERTIES LISTED ABOVE WITHOUR PRIOR NOTICE.
MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY.
Source: Ronald Panganiban, Marketing Officer – Special Assets Management Unit, Credit Administration Division, UCPB Savings Bank, Inc.
Nothing to disclose. We have stopped brokering foreclosed properties at the moment, so please contact UCPB Savings Bank directly to inquire. Thank you for understanding!
For real estate brokers/sales persons who want to market these properties, please refer to the image above for incentives and contact info for accreditation and/or more details.
Please feel free to share this listing to your friends and associates.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!