Sterling Bank of Asia is inviting everyone to submit sealed bids for their repossessed real estate properties for sale this June 2011, which can be seen on the list below. The last day for the submission of bids shall be on Thursday, June 30, 2011, 3:00 pm. The prices quoted below shall be valid only up to the last day of the submission of bids.
Please refer to the bidding details after the list of repossessed real estate properties below.
Sterling Bank of Asia repossessed real estate properties for sale
INVITATION TO BID
“As is where is”
|#||Property Type||Location||Landmarks||Lot Area||Total Floor Area||Floor Prices|
|1||Industrial Lot w/ 3-storey Improvement||#137 Mariano Ponce St., Bagong Barrio West,Caloocan City||World City College Caloocan, Caltex Gas Station, St. Paul Hospital||720 sqm||965 sqm||PhP 13,000,000|
|2||Residential Lotw/ 2-storey Improvement||No. 40 Gng. Regina Lirag St., BF Homes Phase 1, Pque. City||Near entrance of BF Homes at Presidents Ave., Starbucks BF Presidents Ave.||280 sqm||266 sqm||PhP 8,700,000|
|3||Residential Lotw/ 2-storey Improvement||Block 2 Lot 13 St.Francis Homes I, Brgy. San Francisco, Biñan, Laguna||5 minutes away from Southwoods exit at SLEX||232 sqm||320 sqm||PhP 5,000,000|
|4||Residential Lotw/ 2-storey Improvement||#2537 Bloomington Ave., Brookside Hills Subd., Area 14, Cainta, Rizal||10 minutes away from Ortigas Ave.extension,||265 sqm||320 sqm||PhP 3,500,000|
|5||Residential Lotw/ 2-storey Improvement||Block 15 Lot 9Cape Verde St., La Brezza Subd., Bgy. Pantok Meycauayan, Bulacan||15 minutes away from Meycauayan exit at NLEX||100 sqm||68 sqm||PhP 1,500,000|
Sterling Bank of Asia repossessed real estate property bidding details:
- This invitation is open to the public.
- The assets are offered on an “as is, where is” basis, thus, prospective buyers are advised to personally visit, inspect and verify them and their pertaining document/s of ownership to ascertain their actual condition and status. Pictures of the properties offered for bidding can be viewed at the Bank’s website, http://www.sterlingbankasia.com.
- All interested parties may submit their bids in sealed envelopes to the Office of the Audit Group Head, 2nd Flr. Sterling Bank of Asia Corporate Center, Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan.
- All bids must be submitted in the prescribed bid form and must be accompanied by a deposit in the form of a check payable to Sterling Bank of Asia amounting to PhP 50,000 or 10% of the bid price, whichever is lower. It would form part of the purchase price in case the bidder wins. In the case of a losing bid, it would be returned to the bidder.
- The last day of submission of bids shall be on Thursday, June 30, 2011, 3:00 p.m. The prices quoted above shall be valid only up to the last day of submission.
Thank you to Resnel of Sterling Bank of Asia for sharing with us their list of repossessed real estate properties for sale!
I have also included Sterling Bank of Asia in our list of Philippine Bank Websites with foreclosed property listings.
For further details and bidding guidelines, please contact:
- Resnel Laquindanum at 982-93-88 local 2781 / 0917-534-26-97 / 0932-691-16-08
- Adrian Orpilla at 982-93-88 local 2718 / 0927-394-82-79
- Monching Gomez at 982-9377 / 217-67-80 / 0917-594-49-10 / 0949-619-16-43
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
PS. Facing foreclosure? Tired of being a landlord? Need to liquidate your proprty because you need money? Click here to sell your property fast!
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!