This is a quick heads-up that Pag-IBIG Fund’s Davao Housing Hub has moved their public auction schedule for Davao properties from December 8, 2016 to December 12, 2016. Details below.
Note: You will notice that the date on the list is November 4, 2016. To clarify this, I called up Pag-IBIG Davao, and they said the auction held last November 4 was the first auction, and the second will be on December 12, with the same list of properties.
However, since this is the second auction, the list should have fewer properties, and I was advised to check their facebook page for the most updated list, but I didn’t see any at the time I wrote this. You may check the page yourself through this link: Pag-IBIG Fund (HDMF) Facebook page
The list below is what they released to the public through their website.
Invitation to bid, general guidelines, and list of foreclosed properties
You may download a copy of the original invitation to bid for offline viewing using the link below:
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Source: Pag-IBIG official website
For more details, please contact Pag-IBIG directly through the contact details specified in the invitation to bid above. You may also download the official forms directly from Pag-IBIG’s website.
More Pag-IBIG auction schedules for December 2016 will be posted next.
P.S. If you like to receive more listings like this, you may also subscribe to e-mail alerts to get notified when we publish new listings.
Do you want more content like this? Tell us so we can publish more, just leave a comment or like/share. Thanks!
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)