We take a break from the usual bank listings of foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips with this post as I share my nominees for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009.
The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009 Writing Project was initiated by Ms. Janette Toral and is now on its third year. It aims to identify new and emerging blogs that are making an impact to its readers in 2009.
To qualify, a blog must have been started anytime from May 1, 2008 to the present and should be gradually gaining a considerable amount of readership and influence.
Using these criteria, I have come up with my own personal choices of what I believe are emerging and influential blogs.
Here are my nominees for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009 in no particular order :
- Writing to Exhale by Jan Geronimo – Writing to Exhale is probably one of the most well written blogs I have read and I can’t help but wish that Jan’s gift in writing would somehow infect those who often read his blog.
- The Struggling Blogger by Roy – I really admire Roy for his strength and perseverance, simply an inspiration to all.
- Good Times Manila by Deejay – I remember my wife and I were passionately discussing the cucumber accident a couple of weeks ago while we were on our way home thinking how the heck it could have happened. A few days ago however, we realized that Good Times Manila was the source of the story and we were just “Good Timed”! I’m still laughing inside as I write this.
- Dear Bloggery by Snow – One can see that Snow writes from the heart which I guess is what differentiates Dear Bloggery from the rest.
- Social Media Philippines by Rob Angeles – Social media is one subject which I really wan’t to learn more about which is why I can’t wait to read more of Rob’s articles.
- Millionaire Acts by Tyrone Solee – I met Tyrone in a Land Banking Seminar last year. One can sense the passion inside of him when it comes to entrepreneurship and financial intelligence. I envy Tyrone because at such a young age, he already has the right mindset needed to achieve financial freedom. I wish I was like Tyrone when I was his age.
- JeD Chan.com by Jed Chan – Just like Tyrone, Jed has the right stuff when it comes to entrepreneurship at such a young age. The Philippines needs more budding entrepreneurs like Jed.
- New Media Philippines by Carlo Ople – If you believe in the power of online marketing just like I do, you would surely find new Media Philippines as a valuable resource.
- www.zalds.com by Zalds – If you still have doubts that one can make lots of money online, you really have to visit Zalds’ blog. What I like about Zalds is he unselfishly shares information on how he is making money online and how much he actually makes. Nice!
- Foreclosure Philippines by Jay Castillo – From an online tool for a budding real estate investor, Foreclosure Philippines has evolved to a blog that tries to share as much information on real estate investing and how it can bring financial independence. I want to influence as many people as I can to believe that it really is possible to achieve financial freedom through real estate and TAKE ACTION.
There you have it folks. If you haven’t submitted an entry yet, head on over to the writing project page NOW to learn how to join.
Today, July 30, 2009, is the last day for the submission of entries!
This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events at Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies and Blog4Reviews.com.
Thanks again to Ms. Janette Toral for this worthwhile project and also to those who nominated Foreclosure Philippines! Best of luck to all nominees!
To our financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved.