Interested buyers looking for cheap repossessed cars may just find what they are looking for in the Buena Mano Car Bidding Bonanza. Deadline of submission of Bids is on Monday, October 19, 2009. Please refer to complete list of repossessed cars and guidelines below for more details.
The Buena Mano repossessed cars for sale can be inspected at the following stockyards:
West Avenue Stockyard
- 75 West Avenue, Barangay Paltok, Quezon City
- Tel. No. 374-2800 / 374-2900 c/o JOE
- KM 23 East Service Road, South Super Hi-way Cupang, Muntinlupa City (Beside Shell Canvass Bldg.)
- Tel. No. 809-9986 c/o ASSONY
Please do remember to transact directly at the Makati office*
- Nelson 816-9962
- Vince 845-5998
- Charlie 816-9873 or 8169955/845-5723
*-I am just sharing this list of repossessed cars for sale as a service to readers and subscribers.
- Sealed bidding (OFFICIAL BID FORM FORMAT ONLY). Highest bidder wins and only the winning bidders will be notified. The Bank reserves the right to reject any and all offers and to accept the most advantageous bid at the Bank’s sole discretion. E-mail Address and/or Cell Phone number are necessary data which should be contained on the submitted Bid Form. The telephone numbers provided should be where bidder/s can be readily contacted
- Drop sealed bids in the designated bid box located at: Property Sales and Leases Office Ground Floor, The Enterprise Center Tower 2, Paseo de Roxas corner Dela Rosa Street, Makati City.
- Bid forms(available at the above mentioned stockyards and PSL office) should be filled out legibly and completely. Illegible and incomplete forms will be disqualified.
- The vehicles may be inspected at the above given addresses from October 4 – October 19, 2009 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM only except Sundays and Holidays. Units are sold on “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” basis. LTO registration are not updated and are for the account of the buyer.
- Deadline of submission of Bid/s is on Monday, October 19, 2009, cut-off time is 5:30 PM. Opening of bids will be on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 9:30AM.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours from notification, failure of which will result in cancellation of the bid and the forfeiture of the Buyer’s option to purchase subject to Management’s discretion.
*An additional Php7,000.00++ will be collected for transfer & registration purposes.
Hmmm… I wonder if the list above includes any flooded vehicles for sale.
To our financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Social Network: http://foreclosurephilippines.ning.com
E-mail: ph.investor [at] gmail [dot] com
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved.
P.S. – If you are a new visitor, please start here to learn more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines.
P.P.S – If you feel that anyone else you know might benefit from this post, please do share this to them and don’t forget to subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. If your inbox is getting full, you may subscribe instead to my RSS Feed.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.