The Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK) was one of the Government Financial Institutions (GFI’s) who participated in the recently held Housing Fair 2013. The listing of LANDBANK foreclosed properties is the third to be featured as part of our series on listings we got from the housing fair.
The listing contains properties that are for negotiated sale and are classified as “CLASS C”. We are not sure what that really means as some properties are marked as “With Occupant” while majority are “Vacant”. Anyway, please contact LANDBANK directly through the contact info on the listing below to get more details.
LANDBANK foreclosed properties from the Housing Fair 2013
Just click on the image below to download the list from LANDBANK…
or just click on the following link: LANDBANK foreclosed properties from Housing Fair 2013 (PDF)
Source: LANDBANK booth at the housing fair 2013
The “fine print” – please read!
1. Prices are subject to change without prior notice
2. All sales shall be on “as-is-where-is” and on “first-com-first-served” basis.
3. No broker’s commission for lease or sale transaction in favor of Government entities.
Speaking of broker’s commissions, we are not yet accredited with LANDBANK so please contact them directly using the contact info on the list, but you may contact us also if you are a serious buyer who needs assistance from us as your brokers.
Tagged with: government financial institutions, Government Foreclosed Properties, Housing Fair 2013, land bank foreclosed properties, Land Bank of the Philippines, Negotiated Sale
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 2,491 BSP foreclosed properties for negotiated sale (June 2021)
- 139 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (June 2021)
- (5th Update) 5,526 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding