I have always believed that real estate investing and internet marketing complement each other, they go hand in hand. Real estate investors use the internet to find properties, foreclosed or not. Nowadays, the internet is also where majority of buyers and sellers look for properties, or sell their properties.
On a personal note, I found out that more than half of real estate buyers come from online marketing, and this is in terms of inquiries and closed deals. Think about that!
This makes me believe that one simply cannot ignore the internet and internet marketing. Furthermore, since one will be engaged in internet marketing in one form or another, we might as well do it the right way to harness its full potential, right?!
Why don’t we make the most out of internet marketing? Borrowing the words of Larry Gamboa:
“Don’t just build a website. Build a business!”
Well, here’s good news, my mentors Larry Gamboa, Anton Diaz, and Randy Manoloto have organized the first ever Internet Marketing Bootcamp in Manila on July 29-30, 2010 at the Dusit Thani Hotel. In this boot camp, attendees will learn about doing Internet Marketing the ethical and truly effective way… and still gain great financial returns, while learning to discern and avoid all of those Internet Marketing hype. Sounds good?
Attend the boot camp and grab the chance to:
- Educate yourself on the Internet Marketing Foundation versus a pitch-fest seminar where the speakers would have a selling mindset.
- Listen and Learn from featured Internet Marketing Practitioners who are running their own successful Internet Marketing business
- Discover How to Dominate with Internet Marketing achieved through different Internet Business Models and how to make more money through the internet.
- Find out how to exactly do Internet Marketing – the right and correct way.
- Be part of a 90-day program that ensures you continuous learning even after the seminar.
…plus there will be case studies and examples to inspire and guide you as well.
Train with other Internet Mavens in the Internet Marketing Boot Camp to be held on July 29-30, 2010 at Dusit Thani Hotel
Day 1: July 29, 2010 Thursday
Different Internet Business Models
VENUE: Dusit Thani Hotel
8.30 AM: Introduction
9.00 AM: Keynote: Bo Sanchez, “Membership Site for a Cause”
9.45 AM: Jason Lee, Ebay Southeast Asia, “Ebay, the Global Marketplace
10.30 AM: Ken Tan, Paypal Southeast Asia, “Using Paypal as a World Wide Currency”
11.15 AM: Brad Geiser, Lola Techie, “Social Media for Business”
12 NN: LUNCH
1.30 PM: John Stauffer, Ogilvy, “360 Degree Marketing in the Digital Age”
2.15 PM: Paulo del Puerto, ABS-CBN Interactive, “The Multiply Business Model for Businesses”
3.00 PM: Edgardo (Tedjie) Herbosa, “B2Bpricenow: Enabling Financial Services for the Unbanked”
3.45 PM: Aileen Apollo, “Search Dominance & Google Search Best Practices”
4.30 PM: Donald Lim, “Digital Marketing Strategies”
Day 2: July 30, 2010 Friday
Applications of Internet Marketing
VENUE: Dusit Thani Hotel
9.00 AM: Ian del Carmen, “Power Affiliate Marketing”
9:45 AM: Larry Gamboa, “Real Estate Membership Site & Product Launch Strategy”
10.30 AM: Jojy Azurin, “Digital Membership Sites for Profit”
11.15 AM: Dustin Andaya, “Running a Dominant eStore Business”
12 NN: LUNCH
1.30 PM: Jomar Hilario, “Scale up your business through Virtual Assistants and How to set-up one”
2.15 PM: Irene Diokno Bernardo, “How to make money in Ebay?”
3.00 PM: Randy Manoloto, MyUSMailbox.com, “From USA, to the Philippines – the ‘Last Mile’ Delivery Fullfillment Challenge.”
3.45 PM: Anton Diaz, Our Awesome Planet, “How to Monetize Your Passion online & offline”
4.15 PM: End Note: Anton Diaz 90 Day Coaching Program
KEY TAKE HOME POINTS:
- Learn the different Internet Business Models directly from the Internet Marketing Gurus/ Practitioners who dominate their niche.
- Get concrete ideas on how you can earn money passively online by just marketing 100% on the internet.
- Establish a network with people who are passionate about the Internet Marketing business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Managers and Leaders at every level in your organization :If you are a CEO, Director, President, Vice President, Manager, Supervisor-you will benefit from this seminar.
- Marketing Practitioners:Brand Managers, Digital Marketing specialist, Internet Marketing Agencies, and Marketers who want to leverage on the Internet Marketing boom in the Philippines.
- Entrepreneurs :Small and Medium Entreprenuers who want to setup their own Internet business or who wants to bring their brick & mortar business online.
Registration Rates and Inclusions:
One day Bootcamp P5,977 + VAT
Day 1 & 2 Boot Camp: P 10,977+vat
Day 3: Hands-On Workshop: P 2,977 +vat
All participants get the following for FREE!
- USMailbox.com 6 months Subscription (valued at P3,240)
- ThinkRichPinoy 6 months Gold Subscription (valued at P2,700)
- Maven Secrets Online 6 months Subscriptions (valued at P7,290)
Total Bonus worth P13,230 for all paid Attendees!
SURPRISE BONUS! After the Bootcamp, they will give you a 90-day webinar follow-up (worth Php45,000) to get you started on your business. Anton, Randy and Larry won’t leave you in the dark!
NO-HASSLE-NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED REFUND GUARANTEE:
The organizers guarantee that you’ll benefit from the bootcamp. If after attending the two-day bootcamp you feel that you did not get your money’s worth, you just have to pay for the food & logistics of the event and you can ask us for a 50% refund.
“We guarantee a NO-HASSLE-NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED Refund process.”
What are you waiting for? Sign up now! With the money-back guarantee and the bonuses you’ll receive for attending, what do you have to lose compared to what you will gain for your investment?
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Attend the first ever Internet Marketing Boot Camp in Manila on July 29 and 30, 2010, an event created by Internet Marketing Maven Anton Diaz together with Larry Gamboa and Randy Manaloto. There will be 17 speakers in this two-day event in Dusit Hotel. Register now!
PPS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Inbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!