PNB foreclosed properties in Laguna shall be for sale through a public sealed bidding on April 29, 2015, Wednesday, 2:00pm, at the PNB Calamba-Crossing Branch, G/F Unit Building Building, J. Alcasid Business Center, Crossing Calamba City, Laguna. Download the complete listing below.
Sorry the delay in sharing this listing as it “fell through the cracks”. Anyway, we are improving the listing submission process to avoid the same problem in the future.
Note: We only accept listing submissions of foreclosed properties from banks at this time. I would like to thank those of you who submitted your own properties for sale, but we can’t service them at the moment, sorry.
As usual, here is a copy of the bidding details and payment terms.
For a copy of the BIDDING TERMS OF REFERENCE, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Trunklines: (02) 891-6040 / 526-3131 loc. 4956
- Acceptance of bids will be on April 29, 2015, 2:00 PM , at PNB Calamba Crossing Branch.
- The winning bidder shall be based on the complying bid with the highest net proceeds to the Bank and in accordance with the Terms of Reference
- Sale is in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the PNB Purchase Proposal
- In the event that the highest complying bidder fails to comply with the specified payment terms on the Purchase Proposal, the deposit shall be forfeited as penalty
- DEPOSIT: 10% OF OFFER PRICE – (CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK only)
- The Bank reserves the right at anytime to pull out or update status of the properties in the event discrepancies are found.
- Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition nor shall they be deemed as a misrepresentation of the property
- PRICE & STATUS OF THE PROPERTIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- PROPERTIES FOR SALE ARE ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”. Prior to the bidding, bidders are advised to exercise due diligence on the physical and legal conditions of the property.
- Brokers/Referrers of bidders need to be present during the bidding to be eligible for commission
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A. For REGULAR SALE
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 5 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 5 to 10 years
B. For PABAHAY BONANZA Program
(properties 5M & below; with 20% deposit requirement)
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 10 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 10 to 20 years
Download the list of PNB foreclosed properties in Laguna
You may download the list of PNB foreclosed properties in Laguna that are for sale through a public bidding on April 29, 2015 below.
Reminder: Please contact PNB directly for more details with regard to this public bidding and any of the properties included. Thank you for understanding.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. We won’t be able to attend this public sealed bidding so please contact PNB directly for more details (their contact details are included in the listing). Thank you.
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified when we publish the new listings.