A public auction of PNB foreclosed properties in Pangasinan Province shall take place June 16, 2016, Thursday, 2:00pm, at the Star Plaza Hotel, A.B. Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City. More than 120 properties are included in the listing, which you can download below.
- The Bank reserves the right at anytime to pull out or update status of the properties in the event discrepancies are found.
- Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition nor shall they be deemed as a misrepresentation of the property
- PRICE & STATUS OF THE PROPERTIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- PROPERTIES FOR SALE ARE ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”
- Prior to the auction, bidders/buyers are advised to exercise due diligence on the physical and legal conditions of the property.
- DEPOSIT: PHP 25,000.00 CASH OR MANAGER’S CHECK ONLY
- -NO DEPOSIT, NO PARTICIPATION-
- FOR INSTALLMENT BUYERS, PLEASE BRING PROOF OF INCOME (ITR, Cert. Of Employment, Bank Statement, Etc.)
- FOR REPRESENTATIVES, PLEASE BRING LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION
- Rates vary according to market value of property
- Brokers / Referrers of bidders need to be present during the auction to be eligible for commission
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A. For REGULAR SALE
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 5 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 5 to 10 years
B. For PABAHAY BONANZA Program
(properties 5M & below; with 20% deposit requirement)
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 10 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 10 to 20 years
Download the list of PNB foreclosed properties
You may download the list of PNB foreclosed properties that are for sale through auction on June 16, 2016 below.
Reminder: Please contact PNB directly for more details with regard to this public bidding and any of the properties included. Their contact details are inside the listing, which you can download above. Thank you for understanding.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. We won’t be able to attend this public sealed bidding so please contact PNB directly for more details (their contact details are included in the listing). Thank you.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!