Here’s good news, Pag IBIG has just lowered housing loan interest rates under their End-User Financing program. The new interest rates were shared through the official Pag-IBIG Fund (HDMF) facebook page. Check out the details below.
Based on the photo from their facebook page above, the new interest rates are as follows:
|Fixed Period||Interest Rates|
|Applicable to End-User Financing Program (Effective June 1, 2015)|
Note: The new interest rates shall take effect for new housing loans that will be approved starting June 1, 2015.
For more information:
If you need more info, please contact Pag-IBIG directly through the following:
Cheapest mortgage rates…
With this update, Pag-IBIG now has the cheapest mortgage rates when the payment term is 15 years and above.
Security Bank still offers the lowest rate for a 10-year fixing period at only 8% per year.
Anyway, you can compare the interest rates from Pag-IBIG and other banks by visiting our home loan rates comparison chart, which we have just updated.
Home loan rates comparison chart updated
With the new interest rates from Pag-IBIG, we have also updated our Home Loan Interest Rates Comparison Chart, which you can access below.
We are also in the process of updating the rates for other banks, so if you know of other banks/lending institutions that have updated their interest rates, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Thanks.
P.S. If you are wondering if It’s possible to restructure existing Pag-IBIG housing loans with their lower interest rates, the answer is Yes (I have actually done this!). I will tackle this in another article… please watch for it!
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Security Bank’s 6 for 5 Home Loan Promo Extended To June 15, 2017
- The Importance of Credit History and Credit Scores in Real Estate Investing
- Security Bank Fantastic Elastic Home Loan Offers 5.25% Interest Rate – Comparison Chart Updated
- Philippine Veterans Bank’s Home Loan, Free Home Promo – Can You Really Get Your House For Free?
- BPI, PNB, PSBank Offers Lower Home Loan Interest Rates – Comparison Chart Updated
- Best Home Loans In The Philippines – Interest Rates Comparison Chart (June 2015)
- How to finance your residential real estate investments through banks
- Low Home Loan Rates – What You Need to Know Before It’s Too Late
- Can I buy bank foreclosed properties with financing through a Pag-IBIG housing loan?
- Reader Q and A #1: How can I apply for a loan to finance my first deal?