I would like to inform everyone that Ramil Alquileta is no longer connected with us and ForeclosurePhilippines.com, effective September 1, 2012.
For those who don’t know, Ramil Alquileta used to be a co-broker for a number of listings of foreclosed properties, but due to recent developments* brought to our attention, we have decided to move-on, and we have also removed any reference to him in ForeclosurePhilippines.com.
*No, it’s not because he created his own website about foreclosed properties, I couldn’t care less about that. I want to make that very clear. It’s obvious however that we don’t want to be associated with him in any way henceforth.
With that said, I would like to make it clear that neither we (Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo), nor ForeclosurePhilippines.com, have anything to do whatsoever with Ramil Alquileta.
We decided to release this notice to the public to avoid any confusion and circumstances where people might decide to work with him because of a perceived continuing business relationship with us and ForeclosurePhilippines.com.
Please be guided accordingly.
Tagged with: ramil alquileta
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Even if you stumbled in 2018, you can still win in 2019 if …
- How To Exclude Occupied Foreclosed Properties When Searching Our Foreclosed Real Estate Database
- Top 15 Reasons Why I Stopped Brokering Foreclosed Properties
- Welcome to our new Foreclosed Real Estate Database (FRED) and updated Blog design
- Tell Me How I Can Help You With Foreclosed Properties By Answering This Short Survey…
- A Quick Announcement And A Favor Regarding My Online Training Course About Foreclosed Properties
- Health Is Wealth – 9 Things I Did That Helped Me Prevent Diabetes (Updated)
- We’ve Been Very Busy, But We Are Back!
- ForeclosurePhilippines.com To Be Acquired For USD7.93 Million (Updated)
- Our Top 10 Real Estate Investing Blog Posts For 2013