The second Mega Property Auction featuring foreclosed properties from Metro Manila and Luzon happens on April 24, 2010, Saturday, 9:30AM, at the Podium 4 Lobby, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue corner Buendia Avenue, Makati City, Philippines.
The Mega property Auction is a joint auction that combines foreclosed properties from RCBC and RCBC Savings Bank.
Foreclosed properties can be purchased for as low as 10% downpayment, with the balance payable in 10 years, with fixed interest rates. Nice!
Only Php25,000 show money per property is required, and can be in the form of cash or manager’s checks.
Click here to download the complete listing of foreclosed properties in the RCBC Mega Property Auction on April 24, 2010 or just click on the thumbnail below:
For details, please call the following directly
What to do next?
Don’t know where to start? Getting listings of foreclosed properties is one thing, but finding good deals is a completely different thing. We must still find opportunities in listings of foreclosed properties like this one from RCBC. Checkout this article on how you can do this: How to turn listings of foreclosed properties into opportunities
To our financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Click here to contact me via E-mail
Mobile phone (Call/SMS): +639178843882
Follow me in twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Become a Fan in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines fan page
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Are you a new visitor? Click here NOW to start learning more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines and don’t forget to subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Foreclosed properties, luzon foreclosed properties, mega auction, Metro Manila foreclosed properties, property auction, RCBC, RCBC foreclosed properties, RCBC Savings Bank, RCBC Savings Bank foreclosed properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- (4th Update) 5,026 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)