January 2, 2020 – Here’s an updated list of LANDBANK foreclosed properties for negotiated sale, as of January 2, 2020. This nationwide list has a total of 573 foreclosed properties/ acquired assets. More details below.
Land Bank listing summary
- A few chattels are also included in the list (equipment and repossessed vehicles).
- This list includes foreclosed properties that are bundled (they must be purchased together). This is the reason why some properties have very high selling prices, while others have blank/zero selling price.
- These foreclosed properties from Landbank are all for negotiated sale – This means you don’t have to attend any auction, you just have to submit your offers after you have done your due diligence. For the exact steps and complete details, please contact LANDBANK directly with the contact info below.
Download Land Bank foreclosed properties list
You may download a copy below:
Please Land Bank’s designated contact person DIRECTLY as indicated in the individual property details.
You may also visit/call Land Bank of the Philippines at:
- Address: 1598 M. H. Del Pilar corner Dr. J. Quintos Streets, Malate, Manila
- Tel. Numbers: 8-522-0000 or 8-551-2200 (Connecting all departments)
- Prices are negotiable/subject to change without prior notice.
- Payment terms are flexible (either cash, installment or thru bank/external financing)
- All sales shall be on “as-is-where-is” and on “first-come-first serve” basis
- No broker’s commission for lease or sale transaction in favor of all forms of Government entities
***For more information/details regarding the properties listed herewith, please visit www.landbank.com