January 2, 2020 – Here’s an updated list of LANDBANK foreclosed properties for negotiated sale, as of January 2, 2020. This nationwide list has a total of 573 foreclosed properties/ acquired assets. More details below.
Table of Contents
Land Bank listing summary
- A few chattels are also included in the list (equipment and repossessed vehicles).
- This list includes foreclosed properties that are bundled (they must be purchased together). This is the reason why some properties have very high selling prices, while others have blank/zero selling price.
- These foreclosed properties from Landbank are all for negotiated sale – This means you don’t have to attend any auction, you just have to submit your offers after you have done your due diligence. For the exact steps and complete details, please contact LANDBANK directly with the contact info below.
View list of LANDBANK foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
You may access LANDBANK’s list of foreclosed properties inside our classifieds database through the link/button below.
Foreclosed Properties Search tool
You can search all current foreclosed properties in our database using the Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) tool below.
- Search by typing keyword(s) and/or location(s) and click “Search” (Hint: Include keyword “landbank” to only include Landbank foreclosed properties in search results, leave blank to include properties from other banks/lending institutions)
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied and/or have zero/blank selling prices.
Download Land Bank foreclosed properties list
If you prefer the “old school” listings in PDF format, you may download a copy below:
Please Land Bank’s designated contact person DIRECTLY as indicated in the individual property details.
You may also visit/call Land Bank of the Philippines at:
- Address: 1598 M. H. Del Pilar corner Dr. J. Quintos Streets, Malate, Manila
- Tel. Numbers: 8-522-0000 or 8-551-2200 (Connecting all departments)
- Prices are negotiable/subject to change without prior notice.
- Payment terms are flexible (either cash, installment or thru bank/external financing)
- All sales shall be on “as-is-where-is” and on “first-come-first serve” basis
- No broker’s commission for lease or sale transaction in favor of all forms of Government entities
***For more information/details regarding the properties listed herewith, please visit www.landbank.com
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.