Here is another joint public auction of foreclosed properties from the President Jose P. Laurel Rural Bank and RCBC. The auction will be held on June 26, 2010, Saturday, 9:30am, at the Podium 4 Lobby, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue corner Buendia Avenue, Makati City, Philippines. You will notice that this coincides with the Mega Property Auction of RCBC and RCBC Savings Bank which will also be held in the same venue.
Click here to download a copy of the list of foreclosed properties in PDF format or just click on the thumbnail below to download a copy in JPG format.
For more details please call the following:
- 043-778-4444 to 49 (Jeff/Cathy/Zyrene)
- Ruth 09158577764
- Bel 09158577764
- Tess 09228696667
- Jeng 878-3436
- Ging 894-9908
- Elma 894-9000 loc. 2233
The fine print
Only Php25,000 show money per property is required in the form of cash or MC. All properties are on an “AS-IS WHERE IS BASIS”. Properties and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition nor shall they be deemed as misrepresentation of the property. Please confirm attendance to ensure seats and parking.
I would also like to take this opportunity to inform everyone that I have finally finished changes to foreclosurephilippines.com to help ensure faster response times and lesser server load. I had to implement changes as the traffic spike that occurred when I published my post about the Mega Property Auction of RCBC and RCBC Savings Bank last Monday caused the site to become offline at times. With the changes, expect things to be back to normal.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Follow me in twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Are you a new visitor? Click here NOW to start learning more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines
PPS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips, PLUS real estate investing tools( starting this July 2010). Inbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, batangas foreclosed properties, Foreclosed properties, J. P. Laurel Rural Bank, jpl, jpl foreclosed properties, laguna foreclosed properties, Public Auction, RCBC, RCBC, RCBC foreclosed properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 2,491 BSP foreclosed properties for negotiated sale (June 2021)
- 139 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (June 2021)
- (5th Update) 5,526 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding