This Christmas was so different, it was our first without our daughter Mira (actually, Mira was not yet here with us last Christmas, and she was only born last July 7, 2012… but you know what I mean!)
This year, when we look at a Christmas Belen and see baby Jesus, I can’t help but remember everything that has happened with our own baby, and try with all my strength to keep tears from rolling down my face.
This was also our first time to be at a memorial park on Christmas day. Did you know that the place is so alive on this day?! There were so many people there, spending time with dearly departed loved ones. I never knew that, now I know.
Imagine what God could have felt
I can imagine how God could have felt when he sent his only begotten Son down on Earth to save Humanity, to save us. After all, God is a parent too you know! As my wife Cherry said in a facebook status:
“Christmas is about God’s love for us – so great that He gave His only Son. If you are a parent, just imagine allowing your child to suffer and die. Imagine it! Only someone with great love can do that.”
The ultimate birthday party in Heaven
Sorry, I do not want to dampen any of your Holiday spirits, so let me end this on a positive note. Honestly, I envy Mira because I have a feeling she had a great time spending Christmas at the ultimate birthday party in Heaven, with no other than the Celebrant Himself, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Now that’s something awesome right?!
Although it has been a tearful Christmas day for me, I still can’t help but smile just imagining my daughter with Jesus on His birthday. With that thought, I can say I made it through Christmas day!
Wishing you all had a most blessed Christmas!
~ from Jay, Cherry, CJ, with our angel Mira
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Even if you stumbled in 2018, you can still win in 2019 if …
- How To Exclude Occupied Foreclosed Properties When Searching Our Foreclosed Real Estate Database
- Top 15 Reasons Why I Stopped Brokering Foreclosed Properties
- Welcome to our new Foreclosed Real Estate Database (FRED) and updated Blog design
- Tell Me How I Can Help You With Foreclosed Properties By Answering This Short Survey…
- A Quick Announcement And A Favor Regarding My Online Training Course About Foreclosed Properties
- Health Is Wealth – 9 Things I Did That Helped Me Prevent Diabetes (Updated)
- We’ve Been Very Busy, But We Are Back!
- ForeclosurePhilippines.com To Be Acquired For USD7.93 Million (Updated)
- Our Top 10 Real Estate Investing Blog Posts For 2013