No, this is not about Episode IV of Star Wars, this is about Something that is so much bigger, Something that I believe is very true and very real.
If you feel that all hope is lost or have reached the very end…
This was probably what the Apostles felt when our Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. They most probably thought it was the end of the road for them, and just about everything…
Maybe this is also what most of us feel in times of sorrow, in times of despair, in times when things don’t work out the way we intended, when we are overwhelmed with problems, when we end up feeling that maybe we should just give up… believe me when I say I know the feeling, who doesn’t?! I guess each and everyone of us will experience these feelings at one point or another in our lives…
But think about it…
Doesn’t everything pale in comparison with what He endured for all of us? I don’t know about you, but when I think about it, it makes me feel all my troubles and worries are petty and insignificant. Go ahead, just think about what He had to endure and go through…
And He even died on the Cross.
And yet, on this very day, we remember and celebrate how He conquered death, redeemed the world, and has given all of us New Hope. He gave us a a reminder that everything will be alright in due time, and we should hold on and not lose faith, for He will always be with us! He reminds us that we should never give up!
Just think about it…
As we celebrate the true meaning of Easter Sunday, let us remember and be thankful for the New Hope that the Risen Lord has given us, not just on this day, but in all the days of our lives.
Thank you to Lorraine C. for sharing the above youtube video!
To our success and financial freedom!
Technorati Token (8M2B8DJ95F3N)
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
P.S. – We are moving to a new web hosting provider soon so please don’t be surprised if you see odd behavior when visiting www.foreclosurephilippines.com in the next few days. This also explains why I have not been posting as often as I want, among other things. Rest assured, this will pave the way for better things to come…
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Even if you stumbled in 2018, you can still win in 2019 if …
- How To Exclude Occupied Foreclosed Properties When Searching Our Foreclosed Real Estate Database
- Top 15 Reasons Why I Stopped Brokering Foreclosed Properties
- Welcome to our new Foreclosed Real Estate Database (FRED) and updated Blog design
- Tell Me How I Can Help You With Foreclosed Properties By Answering This Short Survey…
- A Quick Announcement And A Favor Regarding My Online Training Course About Foreclosed Properties
- Health Is Wealth – 9 Things I Did That Helped Me Prevent Diabetes (Updated)
- We’ve Been Very Busy, But We Are Back!
- ForeclosurePhilippines.com To Be Acquired For USD7.93 Million (Updated)
- Our Top 10 Real Estate Investing Blog Posts For 2013