The 179th Special Public Auction of UnionBank foreclosed properties will be held on December 17, 2011, Sataurday, 9:00am, at the Conference Room No. 3, 29th floor, UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Interested bidders are reminded to come on time.
Just like past UnionBank auctions, they still offer the following credit terms:
- Interest:13% p.a. fixed for the first 3 years and 15% p.a. fixed for the next 12 years
- Term:15 yrs. (maximum) thru in-house guaranteed financing
- No Credit Checking!
Download the complete list of UnionBank foreclosed properties
The complete list of foreclosed properties for sale in UnionBank’s 179th auction can be downloaded below.
For more info
To get more information, please call:
- Ronald/Lance/Eriq (637-1445)
- Doris (638-0125)
- Jenny (638-0092)
- RAP/GEL (636-6359)
- Trunkline (02) 667-6388 locals Ronald (8372) / Lance (8362) / Jenny (8376) / Gel (8374) / Rap (8364)
- You may also text or call (0916) 893-7031 / (0919) 823-7746
or send an e-mail to [email protected] or visit www.unionbankph.com/shop
The “fine print”
- Commercial properties are subject to credit approval
- CWT is for the account of the buyer.
- Just bring Php20,000 show money (Cash or Managers Check) to qualify to bid for each property
- The sale is on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis.
- MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.