Video – Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When I first emailed this updated list to all email subscribers, I received more than 120 emails with questions. I tried to answer as many as I can directly until I realized a lot of questions were basically the same (but for different locations/properties) which is why I decided to answer them all through the video above.
List of questions answered with timestamps:
0:19 – I am interested in properties in [City / Municipality]. Can you please provide their locations/exact address/lot area/price? Computations please? Pictures? Etc.?
5:02 – I am interested in [__________] property, can you provide more details?
5:44 – How to avail/reserve? Terms?
7:13 – How to buy? Nasa overseas po kami.
8:38 – May I know if a Foreigner is allowed to buy Foreclosed apartment or townhouse?
If you have other questions not answered in the video above, ask them through the comments section below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Video – Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 2 UCPB Foreclosed Properties Listing Summary
- 3 View all UCPB foreclosed properties (database)
- 4 Browse UCPB foreclosed properties by Province, City/Municipality
- 5 Browse ALL locations in the Philippines with foreclosed properties by Province, City/Municipality from ALL Banks/Lending Institutions
- 6 Search all foreclosed properties
- 7 Download the complete list of UCPB foreclosed properties
- 8 Important reminders
- 9 Reminders with regard to “NO POSSESSION” properties
- 10 How to inquire
UCPB Foreclosed Properties Listing Summary
A total of 412 UCPB foreclosed properties in Metro Manila and Provincial areas are available in their list of properties for sale as of September 2019. This list is quite fresh, I was able to share it the next day after this was posted on their website.
You may view and/or download the complete listing and other details from United Coconut Planters Bank, below.
View all UCPB foreclosed properties (database)
To view all UCPB foreclosed properties, click on the button below:
Browse UCPB foreclosed properties by Province, City/Municipality
|Province||City/Municipality (Click to view list)||# of UCPB foreclosed properties|
|Bulacan||San Jose Del Monte City||6|
|Misamis Oriental||Cagayan De Oro City||1|
|Camarines Norte||Santa Elena||3|
|Cavite||General Emilio Aguinaldo||1|
|Cavite||General Mariano Alvarez||2|
|Lanao Del Norte||Baroy||1|
|Metro Manila||Las Pinas||5|
|Metro Manila||Quezon City||26|
|Metro Manila||San Juan||10|
|Negros Occidental||Bacolod City||2|
|Nueva Ecija||San Leonardo||1|
|Surigao Del Norte||Surigao City||17|
|Zamboanga Del Sur||Pagadian||1|
Browse ALL locations in the Philippines with foreclosed properties by Province, City/Municipality from ALL Banks/Lending Institutions
You can also browse all locations with foreclosed properties available from all banks/lending institutions, grouped by Province/City, on this page:
Note: The “Classifieds Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Search all foreclosed properties
- Search by typing keyword(s) and/or location(s) and click “Search” (Hint: Include keyword “ucpb” to only include UCPB foreclosed properties in search results, leave blank for all)
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied/without possession.
Download the complete list of UCPB foreclosed properties
You may download the list below.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Other Terms and Conditions:
1.) All sales on “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. No warranties.
2.) Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact the telephone numbers below for buy-back price.
3.) Properties and prices are subject to change anytime and maybe withdrawn from the list without prior notice.
4.) Mere submission of an Offer to Purchase does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
5.) The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer. Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition or shall they be deemed as misrepresentation of the property.”
6.) The Bank only shoulders the Creditable Withholding Tax (CWT) up to the extent of purchase price only. For any excess CWT shall be for buyer’s account.
7.) All submitted offers are subject to Bank’s management approval.
Reminders with regard to “NO POSSESSION” properties
Please take note that for a significant number of properties on the list, the bank has “NO POSSESSION” of said properties.
This means that the properties may have illegal occupants/tenants, and/or have unsettled HOA/Condo dues. It may take a long time for the bank to resolve the issue(s) and take possession of the property. This will obviously cause delays for the turnover of the property to the buyer.
We experienced this first-hand for a property we purchased from UCPB recently. The property had unpaid dues and was abandoned, and turnover to us got delayed. Good thing we were prepared and had a backup plan.
Anyway, I’m glad that all issues were addressed in a professional and timely manner, and I’m so thankful to everyone from UCPB who assisted us. We are very happy with our purchase and look forward to the next!
How to inquire
For inquiries, please contact UCPB’s Asset Management and Disposition Division:
- Reymark Modesto – (02) 811-9839 / (02) 811-9972
- Leslie Chua – (02) 811-9968
- Allen Morales (02) – 811-9182
- Gina Senga – (02) 811-9963
- Catherine Thelmo – (02) 811-9958
- Virgilio Velasco Jr. – (02) 811-9982
Email: [email protected]
Or visit: www.ucpb.com
Source: UCPB Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 139 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (June 2021)
- (5th Update) 5,526 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale