The Pag-IBIG Fund Committee on Disposition of Acquired Assets shall conduct 2 public auctions on September 11, 2017, for their Calamba branch.
One auction will offer properties at discounted selling prices, while the other will have no discounts.
In total, there will be 203 Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties included in the two auctions, where most are from Batangas and Laguna, with a few from Quezon Province.
Check them out below.
View foreclosed properties in our database
View / download Invitations to bid (September 11, 2017)
1. Pag-IBIG Calamba Branch auction list (with discount)
2. Pag-IBIG Calamba Branch auction list (no discount)
Source: Pag-IBIG official website
For more details, please contact Pag-IBIG directly through the contact details specified in the listings above. You may also download the official forms directly from Pag-IBIG’s website.
P.S. If you like to receive more listings like this, you may also subscribe to e-mail alerts to get notified when we publish new listings.
Do you want more content like this? Tell us so we can publish more, just leave a comment or like/share. Thanks!
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- (5th Update) 3,679 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in April 2021; NCR/Calamba schedules remain suspended
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 1,238 BFS Foreclosed Properties in March 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 84 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of August 2020
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)