BID BULLETIN # 1
20 September 2017
The public is hereby informed of the resetting of the conduct of public bidding of PDIC and various closed banks’ properties at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – Legazpi Branch, Barangay 18, Rizal St. Cabagñan, Legazpi City from September 28, 2017 (Thursday) to November 16, 2017 (Thursday).
The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) continues their series of auctions with another sealed bidding of their foreclosed properties and also from closed banks on
September 28, 2017 November 16, 2017. More than 100 foreclosed properties are included in the list, plus a couple of repossessed cars. Details can be found below.
As per Invitation To Bid, sealed bids shall be accepted at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – Legazpi Branch, Barangay 18 Rizal, St. Cabagñan, Legazpi City
Sealed bids shall only be accepted from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
The list of foreclosed properties can be viewed inside our foreclosed real estate database, and you may also download the list through the invitation to bid below.
Download invitation to bid
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Source: PDIC website
Who to contact to get more details?
As stated in the invitation to bid:
Complete description of the properties is available at the Asset Management and Disposal Group, PDIC 7/F SSS Building, Ayala Avenue cor. Rufino St., Makati City.
For further information, you may call PDIC’s Public Assistance Department at:
- Tel. No. : (632) 841-4630 to 31
- Toll free : 1-800-1-888-7342 or 1-800-1-888-PDIC
- Email : [email protected]
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. The PDIC bidding is for direct buyers only. We are posting this as a form of public service because a lot of you out there have been asking for these listings.
If you have any questions/inquiries, please contact PDIC directly through the contact details in the invitation to bid above. Thank you for understanding!
Tagged with: foreclosed real estate database, pdic foreclosed properties, Public Auction, Sealed Bidding
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)