If you are looking for cheap Batangas real estate and Laguna real estate for sale, you just might find what you are looking for in this listing of Batangas and Laguna foreclosed properties. This public auction happens on April 29, 2010, Thursday, 2:30 p.m., at Linda Pe’s Restaurant, J. Corona St., Mount View Subdivision., Tanauan City (opposite Mercado Hospital).
It appears that this is a joint auction of RCBC and the President Jose P. Laurel Rural Bank, Inc.
Only Php25,000 show money per property is required, in the form of cash or MC.
Foreclosed properties can be acquired with a minimum downpayment of 25%, with the balance payable in 7 years, at a fixed interest rate(please call them up directly for more details)
Foreclosed Properties/acquired assets for public auction are from the following areas:
Batangas foreclosed properties
- Batangas City
- Lipa City
- Mataas na Kahoy
- Padre Garcia
- San Juan
- Sta Teresita
- Tanauan City
Laguna foreclosed properties
- San Pedro
- Santa Rosa
Click here to download the complete listing of foreclosed properties or just click on the image below:
For more details about these foreclosed properties
Please remember to call up the concerned banks and designated contact persons directly through the following:
- Ruth 09158577764
- Bel 09158577764
- Tess 09228696667
- Charlie 09284927311
- Jeng 878-3436
- Ging 894-9908
- Elma 894-9000 loc. 2233
JPL ROPA Department
- 043-778-4444 to 49 (Jeff/Cathy/Zyrene)
To our financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Click here to contact me via E-mail
Mobile phone (Call/SMS): +639178843882
Follow me in twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Become a Fan in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines fan page
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Are you a new visitor? Click here NOW to start learning more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines and don’t forget to subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Foreclosed properties, J. P. Laurel Rural Bank, J. P. Laurel Rural Bank, Laguna real estate for sale, Public Auction, RCBC
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- (2nd Update) 3,261 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings/Schedules
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)