Philippine Investment Two (SPV-AMC), Inc. or PI Two, shall have an auction of Cagayan Valley foreclosed properties on October 10, 2015, Saturday, 2:00pm, at the Hotel Andrea, Don Jose Canciller Avenue, Cauayan, Isabela. This auction includes properties in Cagayan, Isabela, Quirino, Nueva Vizcaya, and Nueva Ecija. Get more details below.
Only 10% downpayment is required, with the balance payable up to 5 years, at 10% interest rate.
Show money is just Php5,000 per property.
Download the complete list of PI 2 foreclosed properties
Just click on the link below to download the complete list of PI 2 foreclosed properties included in the Cagayan Valley auction on October 10, 2015. Pictures for some of the properties and contact details are also included inside the listing.
The fine print – please read!
Disclaimer: All properties are offered on “As·is, Where-is” basis. Titles of properties are either under Seller’s name or under various stages of consolidation in the Seller’s name. Interested parties are therefore advised to check the title, the physical and legal condition of the property. Vicinity maps, lot and floor areas are approximates only. Property details (including the lot plans and pictures), prices, and terms are subject to change without prior notice. The Seller reserves the right to pull out any property anytime. Changes in prices are subject to the sole discretion of the Seller.
About PI Two
Philippine Investment Two (SPV-AMC), Inc. or PI Two is a special purpose vehicle (SPV) and Asset Management Company (AMC) duly registered under Philippine laws. PI Two acquired various non-performing assets (NPAs) from various banks under the Special Purpose Vehicle Act of 2002.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. Please contact PI Two directly if you have any inquiries for any property on the list. Their contact details are included in the listing which you can download above.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)