As promised, here is the Buena Mano Q3-2011 Luzon Catalog. This time around, I found a sweet spot with my scanner software when I created my own softcopy of the whole catalog and it is just 3.69MB, which is so much smaller than my previous results.
Anyway, the Luzon catalog of acquired assets for sale for the third quarter of 2011 also features Green Tag, and Yellow Tag properties, just like the Q3-2011 Greater Metro Manila Catalog. However, the Luzon Catalog also includes Red Tag properties. Please refer to the catalog to know exactly what the Red Tag property classification means.
Download the Buena Mano Q3-2011 Luzon Catalog
A softcopy of the Buena Mano Q3-2011 Luzon Catalog is ready for download. Just click on the image below. This catalog is also available at most BPI branches.
Interested in any of the properties?
If you are interested in any of the properties in the Q3-2011 Luzon Catalog and need assistance, please leave a comment below or you may also contact Roel or Cecille through the following contact details and they will be more than glad to assist. Please don’t forget to include the property reference number(s) when inquiring.
- Call/Text: 513-2442/+63912-5169315
- E-mail: good_rich23(at)yahoo(dot)com
- Call/Text: 359-3250/+63917-8973133
- E-mail: cecille_d_ph(at)yahoo(dot)com
The Visayas-Mindanao Q3-2011 catalog will be up next and is the last one for this quarter. Please watch for it.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an accredited broker and may earn broker fees/commissions from Buena Mano Property Sales and Leases.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, BPI, bpi foreclosed properties, Buena Mano, Buena Mano, buena mano acquired assets, buena mano foreclosed properties, buena mano q3-2011, green tag, Green Tag properties, luzon foreclosed properties, Negotiated Sale, red tag, red tag properties, Yellow Tag, Yellow tag properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)