I have just completed updating our list of BFS foreclosed properties in our database. In total, we now have 2,143 properties for sale from all over the Philippines, and 143 of these are newly listed. Check out the details below.
The updated list comes directly from Bahay Financial Services (BFS). Here’s a summary for this update:
- 143 new listings were added to the database (all with pictures!)
- All sold properties were removed from the database
- We now have a total of 2,143 properties from BFS
- This update supersedes all previous listings from BFS
- Each property may still have additional discounts, just inquire with their Sales Specialists and they’ll gladly assist interested buyers in their purchase.
- BFS properties are selling fast, so it’s best to check with BFS Sales Specialists for availability and other details.
Access/download the updated list of BFS foreclosed properties
To ensure you will see only the most updated list available, I have create a page that will always have the updated listings from BFS, which includes all future updates, including links to the database that has pictures, and downloadable listings in PDF format. To access this page, just click on the link below:
Reminder: To inquire, please contact BFS directly through their contact info included in the details of each property. Happy hunting!
Yes, it’s okay to share this list!
Full disclosure: BFS is one of our business partners.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.