The RCBC Asset Management Group will be having another Mega Property Auction of foreclosed properties located in Metro Manila and North and South Luzon. This will be held on June 25, 2011, Saturday, 9:00am, at the at the L.S. Virata Hall, 2nd Floor, Development Academy of the Philippines, San Miguel Avenue, Pasig City, Philippines.
Yes, this auction will be held at the same time and venue of the RCBC Savings Bank Dream Buys Auction, which means this is a joint auction of RCBC Savings Bank, RCBC, and JPL.
RCBC Auction details
Show money – Php25,000 show money is required per property in the form of cash or manager’s check or MC.
Payment terms – Aside from cash, properties can also be acquired for as low as 10% downpayment, with the balance payable in 10 years, at a fixed interest rate.
Brokers / referrors – Brokers / referrors are welcome and are entitled to receive commission.
The “fine print” – “All properties are on an “as is where is basis”. Properties and prices are subject to change without prior notice. The bank reserves the right to withdraw any of the property before the auction. Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition nor shall they be deemed as misrepresentation of the property. Please confirm attendance to ensure seats and parking.”
Please refer to the auction announcement below for more details.
Download the complete list of RCBC and JPL foreclosed properties
Just click on the thumbnail image below to download a copy of the complete list of RCBC and JPL foreclosed properties for sale in the Mega Property Auction on June 25, 2011.
Source: Manila Bulletin, June 19, 2011 issue, page G-5
For more details, please call RCBC or JPL directly through the following:
- Jeng 878-3436
- Ging 894-9908
- Elma 894-9000 loc 2233
- Conci 894-9000 loc. 3387
- Vanesa 894-9099
JPL ROPA Department
- 043-778-4444 to 49 (Jeff / Zhye)
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
PS. Facing foreclosure? Tired of being a landlord? Need to liquidate your proprty because you need money? Click here to sell your property fast!
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Amazing Buys, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Foreclosed properties, foreclosed properties for sale, J. P. Laurel Rural Bank, jpl, jpl foreclosed properties, Public Auction, RCBC, RCBC, RCBC foreclosed properties, ROPA
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 2,491 BSP foreclosed properties for negotiated sale (June 2021)
- 139 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (June 2021)
- (5th Update) 5,526 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding