I’m not sure if this is the last part but here’s part 3 of the Fiesta Bonanza Foreclosed Property Listing from Star Properties Inc. Don’t forget that this is not an auction which means all properties listed should be for negotiated sale. As with Part 1 and Part 2, you can still avail of their promo that gives cash buyers a discount of up to 50% off for selected properties. The promo is up to July 30, 2009 only.
Foreclosed properties in this listing are from Pasig, Rizal, San Juan, Albay, Batangas, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac, Bacolod, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Cotabato, Davao, General Santos, Sultan Kudarat, Tagum, Zamboanga, Valenzuela, Cavite, La Union, Laguna, Pangasinan, Quezon Province, Quirion, Negros Occidental, Agusan Del Sur, Marikina, Compostella Valley, Las Pinas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Manila, and Paranaque.
Based on information on their website, STAR Properties Inc. is just one of the companies that belongs to the Star Group of Companies.
“STAR Properties is one of the companies belonging to the Star Group of Companies. The STAR GROUP specializes in the acquisition, management and disposition of personal and real properties and is basically structured into these three main components – acquisition, management and disposition of properties. It has so far acquired over three thousand properties located across the Philippines, ranging from residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Its foreign investor is Standard Bank London Holdings PLC, the international investment arm of Standard Bank Group (SBG). SBG is one of Africa’s and South Africa’s leading banking and financial services organizations, with total assets of over US$ 40 Billion and employees of more than 35,000 spread out in 38 countries.
The company is competently managed and operated by people with extensive experience in the banking and restructuring business as well as in the development, management and disposition of real estate properties.”
To our financial freedom!
Tagged with: Bank Foreclosed Properties, Negotiated Sale, star properties, Star Properties Inc., Star Properties Inc.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)