In my last post featuring Buena Mano properties, I only featured bank acquired assets for sale from the Makati Area that were classified as Green Tag properties. I was supposed to follow this up by doing the same with the rest of the areas in the Metro Manila area but never had the chance to do. I suppose most of you know by now that my teammates and I have been so busy with the apprentice challenge.
I foresee that we would still be very busy with the challenge so I’ll just post the entire Buena Mano Greater Metro Manila Area (GMMA) Green Tag and Yellow Tag listings of properties for Q2-2010 in this post. This contains both Prime(10M and above) and Super Value properties(below 10M) in the Metro Manila area.
Please click here or on the thumbnail below to download the complete listing. (Note: this is a 5MB file, downloading may take sometime to complete, depending on your connection speed)
Remember, I am a duly accredited broker for this listing so If you are seriously interested in any of the properties on the list, just let me know so I can have one of my agents assist you. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below so that other people with the same question will also benefit from it. Thanks!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Mobile phone (Call/SMS): +639178843882
Follow me in twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Become a Fan in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines fan page
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved. MXP9JFW2WPTY
PS. Are you a new visitor? Click here NOW to start learning more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines and don’t forget to subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Inbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Tagged with: Acquired assets, bank acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Buena Mano, Buena Mano, Foreclosed properties, GMMA, Greater Metro Manila Area, metro manila, Super Value properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)